Marketing involve communicating the benefits of a product or service to a target audience. This spans brand awareness, advertising campaigns, as well as pricing strategies, the customer journey and analysis of customer behaviour.
Job titles include marketing manager, digital marketing manager, communications manager, marketing analyst and CMO.
Average marketing salary by years of experience
Latest marketing jobs
Marketing AssociateQV Systems We’re building the future of financingBedford
Content CreatorHodlnaut The easiest way to earn interest on your cryptocurrenciesLondon
Articles to help you land your next marketing job
Top skills for marketing jobs
- A creative and imaginative thinker
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture or WebTrends
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. WordPress, Drupal or other
- Experience with PPC campaigns including Google Adwords and social media platforms