Where would you recommend for a great night out? Are you always the go-to friend for knowing about the best places to eat, drink, party and stay? If so, this is the job for you.
Seriously, no catch! Wowcher are looking for commercially minded, awesome people to join their team and get paid for talking to bars, hotels and restaurants. Every single day.
This role would suit someone with one to two years’ experience in Sales. You will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals.
Tell me more… 👀
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants.
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and their growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
Who are they looking for? 🕵️
- A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Personality is key for this role!
✨ The values Wowcher live by
- Open and Honest
The exciting bits!
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays plus the chance to buy an additional 5 days per year.
- Lively modern office
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on well know high street stores
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
The key details
💰 £26,000 – £30,000 base salary DOE and uncapped commission structure.
📍 Based in their Bristol office
…What are you waiting for?
More about Wowcher
Founded in 2011, Wowcher is a diverse promotion marketplace that provides customers major savings on local businesses, travel and consumer goods. In addition to this, through their reach we deliver marketing solutions which allow their merchants to grow and manage their businesses in a sustainable way.
There’s nothing that excites them more than finding new businesses to partner up with. Whether it’s helping you get more people through the door or facilitating the sale of your goods.
They’re also always looking for great people to join the Wowcher family – people who are as enthusiastic as they are and, just as importantly, embrace a positive and supportive culture.
If you can imagine yourself in an environment that you grow in and you embody our values of being Innovative, Passionate, a Team Player, Honest & Open, this could be the place for you.