We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are looking for a creative and proactive PR Account Manager to join our team at our award-winning, international PR & marketing agency.
Having totally bossed it as an Account Executive, you will now be a capable and confident operator.
You should be able to conduct certain streams of activity without too much input from your line manager, being able to bring them thoughts on problem-solving and opportunity unlocking. You will be getting a greater understanding of your clients’ needs and we hope you will be passing your skills and best practice on to your peers and any juniors beneath you.
We are passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds and cultures.
- Anticipate, identify and act on media angles for your clients to jump on
- Create compelling, topical content: from media pitches to talking heads video scripts
- Secure coverage for your clients with existing and new media contacts
- Evaluate the impact of your coverage within the wider campaign strategy and against your detailed knowledge of what your client’s business is trying to achieve
- Delivering, under guidance, social media content and paid social media campaigns for your clients
- Set benchmarks and report against true success of social campaigns
- Be point person for key client-side contacts and continue to track your clients’ businesses
- Take download calls from client experts and be able to identify the most interesting, relevant and topical aspects from which to craft (or brief the crafting) of content
- Minimum 18 months of PR experience
- Experience in tech PR preferable but not required
- Understanding of how different kinds of media work, how to pitch and when to pitch – proven ability to secure coverage
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Ability to plan campaign timelines, manage client activity plans and meet KPIs
- Experience in liaising directly with clients
- Creative flair, ability to generate relevant ideas
- Pro-active attitude
- Salary of £26,000-£30,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity for travel and to get involved with clients operating across continents (Covid-19 allowing)
- Be part of an exciting, culturally diverse and multi-lingual team
- Collaborative team benefits ranging from Finish Early Fridays to in-office massage, lunches and Thirsty Thursdays
- Market-leading entry-level salaries, pensions and maternity/paternity benefits
- We provide on-the-spot rewards for everything from extra effort to impeccable co-ordination and the longer you stay, the bigger the loyalty bonuses: from Michelin starred dinners to European holidays!
Location: Currently remote due to Covid-19. We will return to office when it is safe to do so with flexible working options.
About With: With is a multi award-winning, international PR & marketing agency for technology businesses. We specialise in adtech, fintech, edtech and deep tech businesses.
We work on a variety of clients from start-ups to listed businesses and we believe technology is the most exciting sector to work in. We are built on a collaborative ethos and driven by real team work.