Website Vênoor Living
Curators of Sustainable Design - Furniture
Job Description: Graphic Designer
ABOUT VÊNOOR LIVING
Live beautifully, live responsibly.
We create well-designed sustainable furniture with minimal cost to our environment. Helping communities in need survive and thrive through improving their local environment and providing livelihood opportunities.
As a new sustainable furniture brand, our philosophy is to always challenge the furniture industry norms. We control our manufacturing process to offer value for money with the best possible product made in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Each piece of Vênoor Livingfurniture is the tangible product of our sustainable process and tells the story of generations of dedicated craftsmen. We create beautiful furniture using quality materials that you will love to live with and that, we hope, will become part of your story too.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities Include:
· Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
· Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
· Testing graphics across various media
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social, email, look-books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
· Study design briefs and determine requirements
· Schedule projects and define budget constraints
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
· Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
· Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
· Test graphics across various media
· Amend designs after feedback
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus