UK Therapy Group
We’re very excited to be growing our creative team by hiring a Junior Designer! This is an excellent opportunity for someone moving on from their first or second Design role to join our fast-growing, people-orientated company.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Designer to help us perfect our design content. You will be responsible for everything from designing our sales decks and PowerPoint presentations to working with our Tech team on our website’s UX and UI.
- A degree or qualification in Design
- 12 months’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Canva, Figma, and the the Adobe Creative Suite
- An exciting portfolio of past creative projects – we’re looking for quality over quantity
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment as an enthusiastic self-starter
- A hunger to develop new skills to the benefit of the brand AND yourself as a creative
Reasons to Work with Us
- 20 days holiday – plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Lovely office with a gym, canteen and chilling areas
Therapy Guide Ltd owns and operates UKTherapyGuide.com, a platform that matches people looking for psychotherapy or counselling with qualified therapists for their needs. Our mission is to make mental health therapy accessible and affordable to anyone who would benefit from it.
We have recently secured seed investment and are recruiting a team to enable our expansion plans in marketing, people and technology.
The business is now break-even: a result of long-term commercial, product and marketing optimisation, and with investment, is now very well-placed to scale quickly in the UK and internationally.
Our team currently consists of two Co-Founders, a super sharp Tech and Product Director, a Customer Services Manager, a Customer Services Leader & two remote Customer Services Agents. Our design, social media and finance freelancers work remotely. Our offices are in Fulham, London.