We are the change schools and small charities need to see in the world
Community-building and fundraising software is complicated, siloed and expensive. ToucanTech gives our customers an all-in-one community website & CRM so that they can spend less time on admin and more time serving their communities. That’s why we have nearly 200 customers who we’ve helped to raise £200m+ for good causes.
About this role
We are looking for a sharp and accomplished communicator to create, curate, polish and repurpose a variety of content to support our marketing activities.
Location: Shepherd’s Bush, West London, UK; remote working until lock-down restrictions lift
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Start date: ASAP
Your responsibilities will include:
- Curating carefully-crafted blog articles for our company blog and marketing newsletters, with the aim of promoting ToucanTech’s software functionality and building our reputation as a thought-leader
- Writing SEO-friendly original content (packed with keywords and anchor-linked text) for our website and third-party sites to systematically build a body of online reference links
- Managing a schedule of social media posts, including sourcing interesting snippets of news from our team and from our customers to package up into sound-bites, with great visuals, for different social platforms, but primarily LinkedIn and Facebook
- Interviewing customers and industry influencers in the education, nonprofit and advancement sectors to product case studies and guides to share with sales prospects and customers
- Producing copy for conferences, webinars and videos to be used across a range of sales, marketing and customer training activities
- Helping to edit product support guides to ensure that they are crystal clear for our customers
You’ll be part of a growing marketing and sales team, and you’ll work closely with the product and customer teams as well as our Commercial Director and Co-Founders.
Your skills and experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Clear and concise communication style
- Some experience writing marketing, news or product content (for education, charity, tech or B2B sectors is advantageous)
- Keen interest in technology, data, online networking and CRM software
- Proficiency with Google suite, online content tools, social media schedulers and online meeting software
- Good eye for design is advantageous (although you’ll work alongside our inhouse design team, written content is typically combined with imagery)
- Self-motivated, hardworking and happy to work at pace
- A natural communicator and team player
- Highly organised and pragmatic
- Flexible working
- Training and support to develop your skills and career
- Responsibility from day one
- Free drinks and snacks at the office and team socials (when office re-opens)
- 24 days leave p/a plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- We’re currently a fully-functioning remote team with strong virtual relationships through a mix of Google Hangouts, Slack, Whatsapp, regular team calls, birthday treats and photo sharing!
(Please note that at this time we are not able to sponsor foreign working visas, so you will need to have the right to work in the UK.)