Website Thumbs Up UK
Anything but Ordinary
If you’re looking for ordinary – look away now. Thumbs Up brings innovation, fun, quality and value to the gifting market. An award-winning, international design and distribution company – Thumbs Up has been bringing quirky gadgets, gifts and homeware to retailers large and small since 2004.
With offices and warehouses in over four countries – Thumbs Up’s logistics and know- how are second to none. From best-selling lines to bespoke product ranges for clients – Thumbs Up leads the pack when it comes to delivering pioneering products at great prices.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team.
· A positive approach.
· Excellent time management skills.
· A commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
Typical tasks include:
· Manage live websites and intranet apps, improve code quality and performance as part ongoing development
· Performing Cross Browser Testing
· Support issues on websites / intranet app reported by staff members
· Experience with Front-end libraries/technologies like jQuery/Bootstrap
· An understanding of PHP, MySQL, Apache
· Experience with CSS Media Queries/Mobile development
Some knowledge of the following would also be beneficial:
· Knowledge of on-site SEO techniques
· Experience with multinational websites
· Linux server administration via SSH
· UX / UI design experience
· Web development using AngularJS/NodeJS
· Hosting, FTP, SSH
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in web development systems in a relaxed but exciting and rapidly growing company. If you can talk with genuine passion about your work and want to challenge yourself in a new role with fantastic scope for development, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV along with links of your previous work and letter outlining why you think you’d be suitable for the role
Strictly no recruiters.