Third Space Learning
We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are looking for a CRM Lead to oversee our entire customer communications journey from onboarding through to retention. You’ll work closely with our Head of Web, Brand and Communications and the wider Communications team to create amazing, data driven automated and one-off communications to enable millions of lessons over the coming years.
You will help to make sure our schools have all the information they need to successfully use our platform, can clearly see the impact Third Space Learning is having in their school and, ultimately, retain/upsell throughout their contracts.
Communications will include a mix of email, in-app, video and print collateral across the full customer journey:
- Developing, monitoring and optimising an effective onboarding journey to ensure schools are successfully set up and ready for their first session and receive the best possible experience from the very start of their journey.
- Adopting a proactive approach to ensure customers are exhibiting the behaviours we know lead to positive customer experiences and retained contracts e.g. session set up, session attendance, and platform utilisation
- Promoting new features, resources, blogs, offers and other supplementary content to add value, increase product understanding and boost school-wide engagement
- Collating, preparing and sharing insights and pupil progress data to ensure schools can clearly see the impact Third Space Learning is having in their school
- Working with the Customer Support team to identify known concerns or queries throughout the customer journey and develop communication strategies to alleviate these
- Developing and implementing compelling and informative retention and upsell communications to drive customer LTV
- Analysing customer behaviour and data to implement successful brand ambassador and customer champion campaigns, including generating school success stories and driving referrals
- Design, implement and monitor termly customer communications plans and intelligent automated customer communications, such as customer onboarding, personalised recommendations, reminders and alerts and retention/upsell messaging.
- Proactively review and analyse customer data to enable evidence-based, personalised campaigns.
- Undertake regular user research to continuously improve customer communications
- Track, analyse and optimise all customer communications to ensure they are achieving their weekly, termly and yearly targets, notably customer onboarding steps completed, platform usage, users signed up, engagement with communications, upsells, retention and referrals.
- Ensure all communications are well segmented, effective, coordinated and aligned with the Third Space Learning tone of voice.
- Keep a keen eye on marketing and CRM best practices and provide recommendations for improvement.
Our ideal candidate would have…
- A university degree or strong relevant experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer communications/CRM role or experience owning, shaping and implementing a successful customer communications strategy
- Experience using CRM software and range of marketing channels (i.e. email, in-app, direct mail)
- Demonstrable experience with marketing automation and creating efficient automated campaigns that meet or exceed their goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; this role requires somebody who can write clear and compelling copy and speak directly to customers to uncover insights
- Confident with data analysis, including identifying patterns and trends and translating these into actionable insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Someone passionate about CRM, and who understands how new communication approaches can engage consumers and add commercial value
- A naturally curious self-starter with a passion to drive optimisation through quantitative and qualitative insight
- Someone who likes to take initiative and be proactive in their approach
Even better if you have experience with…
- Adobe (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Video editing
- Working with the UK schools market
If you meet at least some of this criteria and think you are a good fit for the role then please apply. The above criteria acts as a guide as to the sort of experience would set someone up for success in this role, but we’d love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes to give our customers the best possible communications experience, even if you don’t tick every box.
- £40,000 – 45,000, depending on experience
- Personal development budget to be used for ongoing training and professional development
- Work with a fun, curious and ambitious team, passionate about being part of a tech start-up and having a social impact
- A role with immediate responsibility and the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of teachers and students
- Opportunity to grow your career in one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in Europe
- Flexible working arrangements
- A lovely office location in London full of friendly and sociable people – plus the occasional office dog
- Perkbox and Vitality Healthcare membership
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with annual holiday increasing with each year of employment (up to a maximum of 5 additional days)
Here at Third Space Learning, our mission is to ensure every student is able to access great quality online tuition to help them succeed in, and love, their learning. For too long, tutoring has been the preserve of a fortunate minority and we seek to address that by working in partnership with schools to provide additional weekly one to one maths tutoring to the pupils who need it most.
We do this by recruiting passionate and enthusiastic undergraduates and graduates from emerging markets – namely India and Sri Lanka – and providing them with extensive training and development to form a global tutor community capable of delivering personalised and accessible tuition to schools at scale.
In the last year, we have grown from 7,000 to 20,000 weekly lessons across over 1,300 primary and secondary schools in the UK. We are just getting started and the scale of the problem we seek to solve is significant; there are 1.7 million disadvantaged students in the UK, and millions more in English speaking markets globally.