Website The Sonya Morton Firth Show
The role involves managing the social media content and engagement for The Sonya Morton Firth Show YouTube channel and podcast. A high-quality weekly show that is filmed and aired both on YouTube and as a podcast. It features guests who have overcome extreme adversity and achieved success, despite the odds. The interviews delve deep into the guests’ inspiring stories of resilience, determination, and strength and we learn their secrets of how to overcome mental health issues, trauma, and adopting a positive attitude from a negative situation. Guests cover a range of categories and have included many Veterans, Athletes, and Celebrities in the personal growth world. Sonya has interviewed a wide range of people from Amir Khan, Brandon Block, and Dr. John Demartini.
Sonya’s mission is to inspire her audience to transform their lives to lead a more fulfilled life of purpose.
The main responsibilities are managing the social media platforms, growing the audience, and creating a community of engaged followers.
– Increase audience and followers on social media platforms:
- Create posts, reels, and stories on Instagram / LinkedIn/ Facebook.
- Engage with the audience.
- Schedule to promote the weekly episode of Show across the week.
- Promote the old episodes now and again.
- Use strategies to get followers up – giveaways, questions to the audience, etc.
– Create interactive and engaging content that provides value to the audience:
- Create exciting video reels from the main interview – key insights for the audience.
- Create value posts that encourage our audience to engage and take action to improve their lives.
- Promote guests coming up and encourage the audience to share.
– Promote Sonya as Personal Brand and influencer:
- Increase personal posts/stories/video reels so the audience sees the host behind the Show
- Promote Sonya as a guru in fitness/nutrition/mind (personal growth).
- Bring out personality – fun/enthusiastic/effervescent/glamorous/feisty – “A life less ordinary”.
- Promote Sonya guest appearances on other podcasts/radio etc.
– Promote Sponsors Brothers N Arms
- Create posts stories to promote and engage with Brothers n Arms to promote the sponsorship relationship.
– Create new branding and graphics for the show:
- Create weekly thumbnail,
- Branding of social media channels,
- Zoom background on brand.
The role is part-time, working from home, occasionally social media content creation on location. Initially 15 hours a month (flexible hours). The person must have experience in working with video-creating posts, reels, and stories on social media, and have excellent communication skills and attention to detail. The rate of pay is £20 per hour. Please note, this is a self-employed position.
Start date: as soon as possible. Please email your CV to Sonya.
Applicants must have the following skills/experience:
- Video editing and innovative digital media skills
- Proof of managing social media accounts successfully
- Graphic design skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to compose engaging headlines
- Ability to upload and be familiar with video
- Podcasting and content creation
- Photoshop and Adobe
- SEO skills
- Photography skills
Experience/knowledge of the following desirable (but not essential):
- Facebook/ Instagram ads