We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Worthing near Brighton.
This is a great opportunity for someone with B2B communications experience to join a successful and growing global Tank Container design and sales company. There is a lot of scope to make this role your own and try out new things to increase on and improve marketing activities. You will need to be strong in digital marketing (including lead generation and tracking performance of campaigns and activities) and skilled at using data and insights to drive strategy.
- Strategy – Working with Director and sales dept to formulate quarterly marketing strategy and detailed plans. Managing the execution of these plans.
- Marketing Activities – strong focus on digital, with some supporting print materials, including targeted email campaigns to increase customer engagement and interest. This will include Email Marketing Campaigns, Social Media account management and supporting the Sales team during Exhibitions and conferences by creating marketing materials
- Customer Profiling – writing, sending and analysing the results of customer feedback surveys to present findings to the company that guide direction. As well as leading research into industries and regions to target similar clients to our existing profile that can be approached by BD team.
- Advertising – Managing Google AdWords account and running online ad campaigns. Trialling and testing various advertising streams to generate max ROI and enquiry numbers. Ability to test and measure advertising success.
- Website and SEO – Work with website supplier to manage the website and make simple changes as and when required. Spend time on SEO copywriting content generation, improving and maintaining our position in the organic search rankings.
- CRM Management – Working within our CRM system (Pipedrive) to manage our communication/contact point strategy. Communicating with customers and assisting the sales team where required.
- 2+ years experience in marketing/ communications
- Experience in the following areas would be ideal: Google Adwords and SEO (from client side), International B2B Campaigns (Email, Social etc.), Monitoring and assessing marketing success, Engineering/Tech Product Marketing, Social Media Account Management
- It would be a plus if you have previously worked in the Oil and Gas or construction industry or speak another language.
Skills & Attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and phone manner
- IT – CRM, Mailchimp, Office programmes
- Graphics/ photoshop skills (ideal but not essential)
- Self – Motivated and positive attitude
- Team Player
- Eye for detail and data & performance driven
- Salary of £25 – £30K depending on experience
- Private healthcare after probation period
- Pension contribution
- Team socials
- Flexible working – option to work 1 or 2 days a week from home.
Location: Office based in Worthing with option of 1-2 days a week from home