Helping the most disadvantaged children build their futures
About Targeted Provision
We help the country’s most disadvantaged students re-engage with their education and build the foundations of their future.
We believe that with the right support and role model in their lives, every child can grow in confidence and succeed in learning.
We are on the lookout for a new Operations Associate who will help us build a network of committed teachers and mentors to provide support to the UK’s most vulnerable children. As well as having an infectious passion for the cause, the candidate must have an excellent knowledge of the sector and the current state of educational provisions for YP with a SEND and Looked After Children.
Please only apply if you care about improving educational outcomes of young people and have expertise in the space. As number 6 in the company, you’ll be an integral part of the early growth of the venture.
We’d like someone to learn with us, share in our vision and be prepared for the ups and the downs of our journey.
You should be happy to operate in an environment with few corporate structures.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Leading the growth of our teacher workforce right across England
2. Work with the Operations team to streamline the recruitment funnel and build automations
3. Be proactive in exploring new recruitment channels
4. Push candidates through the funnel, including reviewing and vetting CVs, conducting interviews and processing documents
5. Execute and analyse recruitment strategies around key settlements
6. Conduct regular cost-per-hire analysis for different strategies and regions
7. Frequent engagement with teacher workforce 8. Grow our peer-to-peer referral scheme
Personality – Confidence on the phone and email – Relish taking on new projects and solving complex problems without having their hand held. The best candidate will have demonstrable experience building something or launching projects in a small team or on their own – Proficient using all Google products (Docs, Sheets, Cal) and CRMs (Trello, SalesForce, Airtable) – a bonus – Exceptional time management and organisation – Have an ethical approach to business
Other details The office is based in Fulham, London (but we may be moving to north London in June) Salary TBD