Sweatcoin is a digital currency backed by physical movement
- Ever dreamed of joining a rapidly-scaling startup, growing at 100K users a day?
- Excited about having a steep learning curve and working with serial entrepreneurs?
- Believe in the transformational role of technology in solving global problems?
Your Role As a Market Executive (Brand Partnerships Specialist)
- Direct management and design of one of our international marketplaces (e.g. Spain & Latin America).
- Responsible for building a strong sales pipeline of innovative and trendy brands.
- Pitching, negotiating and closing the best deals and partnerships.
- Using data analytics to derive insights, run experiments and improve current/future campaigns – Unparalleled development opportunity – learning from serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers
- Connections amongst CEOs of internationally-recognised brands
APPLY, IF YOU ARE:
- A fresh graduate of 2019/2020 and available to work full-time
- Speak fluently in English and Spanish!
- Have analytical skills & good with numbers
- Creative at connecting to people you need
- Result-oriented negotiator & good in closing deals
- Comfortable with any mode of communication be it IRL, e-mail, messenger or Snapchat
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Ability to make millions of people around the world more active, to improve their lives and their relationship with their health and fitness
- No limits, no ceilings. Unlimited opportunities to explore areas of interest in conjunction with the day to day job
- A mentorship from high-experienced colleagues and strong leadership ex-BCG, Coca-cola, Adidas Group, serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers.
- Participation in the world-class conferences and Individual learning & development program
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your SO.
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, you can be wherever you want!
- But we also have Amazing dog-friendly office in The Ministry near Borough tube station & Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets if you are joining us in London.