In Short: Full-time position in demand generation based anywhere in the world. £50-£70k. An ambitious team on a mission to make a difference to the whole fashion ecosystem – people, profit, planet.
- You’ll take care of all things Demand Generation. Content, creative and product marketing are all at your service to help you hit your targets for marketing sourced revenue.
- We love to be hands-on and rarely rely on external people for help. We have a designer on our team and our Founders are involved in creating our Content and our Brand.
- Over the next year, we will build out our Marketing Team to support Product-Led Growth.
- This position focuses on generating Demand Generation
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. We’d love to learn more about you. Even if just a few of these apply to you.
- You have a measure what we do mindset. What are the levers in the plan that we need to pull on? Planning starts with revenue demand and works back but it’s hard to plan without Product and Brand. Which channel gives us clients for our business and how can we get more of them?
- You can build and operate. We have 10k newsletter subscribers and are starting to produce Founder-led content but without promotion, stories don’t travel far.
- You believe that your website is the #1 sales enablement tool. If you know-how to turn our website into a product-focused conversion machine that would be helpful.
- You obsess about learning and love marketing. Breathe / eat / sleep marketing. Books. Podcasts. Audiobooks. Whatever, wherever.
- You have a strong bias for action. You’d sooner try something new than worry about whether it will work.
- You enjoy writing. We are accessible and write like we talk. Our natural copywriting style is easy going and we focus on personal stories instead of corporate stories.
- You actively seek discomfort. This will be a ride. Progress at a seed-stage business is about getting shit done with one eye on the vision. The vision is what makes the heavy-lifting rewarding.
This is what sits in our demand generation bucket and we need you to lead on these where you can. We call it ‘Revenue Generation’ because it owns a revenue number in our business.
- SEO / SEM
What’s not a must have
- Fashion and sustainability bleed from your veins. If it does, great, it’s a good bonus but it’s not a base requirement. Instead we think of it like this – our whole team is passionate about doing the right thing, in business and in general life.
- Knowledge of specific marketing tools. We are always flexible in which tools we use. The only requirement is: always use the best possible tool for the job. In case you care, the current tech stack looks like this – Hubspot CRM + Marketing, Instapages, Grain, Qwilr, WordPress, Zapier, Airtable…Notion 😉
We are anti-racist and fully support all genders. We love that everybody loves differently. And will make your life as easy as possible. No matter your cultural or religious needs.
We don’t look for traditionally successful CVs – Just show us why you’re great.
- Google/McKinsey – DigitalTop50 – Tech for Good 2020
- Drapers Awards 2021 – Best use of Tech for Good
- Escape the City – Top 100 Employers 2020 & 2021
- Pending BCorp
- An ambitious and friendly team
- Rapid progression for high achievers
- Continuous professional training.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote first set up. In the UK, we used to be based in London so we have a bias for meeting there when possible for team meet ups.
- A collaborative environment focused on helping you achieve your work goals at the same time as developing personally.
- Memberships to industry-leading training groups and networks
- £600-year personal development budget ( events, courses, books)
- Company library of books
- Bike to work scheme
- 2 x Personal Developement Coaching sessions per month
- Flexible working arrangements
- £400 a year clothing budget to buy sustainable fashion brands of your choice
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
You’ll walk through four stages
- Get to know each other: We use this to pitch SupplyCompass and get you excited to join. We’ll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
- Q & A: More specific questions on how you think about different parts of demand generation.
- Case Study: We think it’s really important to work with someone, before you work with someone, so we will set you a task to undertake a present back to us.
- Meet the team: You’ll get to meet everyone involved in marketing right now through the process, that is Gus, Flora, Oliver and Nayanika. We value team fit above everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you’d enjoy working with us.
We are mindful of your time: Going through all stages can be done within two or three weeks. Once you’ve passed them all, we will extend a formal offer.
We are SupplyCompass
- SupplyCompass is the leader in Collaborative Production, a new supply chain model designed for an era of conscious, connected commerce. Brand builders and production teams use SupplyCompass to collaborate with their manufacturers from product development through to delivery.
- We are customer-driven and optimise for feedback. When our Founders @Gus Bartholomew and @Flora Davidson started the company they visited 300+ manufacturers across Asia & Europe. They believe that to transform how goods are designed and produced, full digitisation of supply chains is the only way forward, but that this alone will not be successful unless done in collaboration with suppliers and underpinned by strong supply chain relationships.
- Purpose-led. Sustainability is table stakes in fashion and we don’t believe you can build a company in the fashion ecosystem without a clear plan to leave the industry better than you found it.
What he said 👇
“I’ve come to realize that staying in the industry and working to become more responsible is better than the alternative of opting out and doing nothing.” – GANNI Founder, Nicolaj Reffstrup
- Our aim is to add 100 new brands to our platform and raise a Series A in 2022. We are backed by Leading European VC Investors behind successes such as CARWOW, Triptease and Simply Cook.