We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
Gmi are one of the leading and most established Natural Stone companies in London. Our focus is on import, manufacture, supply and installation of natural stone projects in prime residential market in London and the home counties.
We are now looking for a General Manager to lead the ongoing growth of the business and ensure the business continues to provide the highest quality products and services.
Our clients include UK’s leading interior designers and architects, main contractors, property developers, furniture/ kitchen/ bathroom companies and the general public/trade counter.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the activities of the 25+ team members, across the office, factory and sites.
- Client relationship building and liaising with clients and internal teams
- Product and Delivery Quality control
- Streamlining the manufacturing and site installation processes
- Regularly overseeing the marketing, sales, estimating, procurement, design, manufacture, installation and after care teams
The ideal candidate should have:
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong numeracy ability
- Problem solving, analytical skills
- 4+ years experience in Manufacturing and project management
This is an ideal opportunity to take a leadership role in an entrepreneurial organisation and take charge of your own career growth and skill development.
- Competitive salary of £40K-£50K depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday pro rata from starting date.
- An extra bonus day off on your Birthday
- Mobile phone
Location: The role is office based in London with regular site visits and occasional overseas travel to attend trade fairs.
Hours: 07:30 – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Start date: Asap