Are you a B2B Marketer looking to grow a brand in one of the most exciting industries in the world? Want to work in a company where everyone is allowed to succeed on their own terms – whether based in Bolton or Bali? Then look no further – this is the role for you.
So what’s the role?
Stakester is the fastest-growing competition platform on the planet and they’re searching for a talented B2B Marketer to join the team.
Rated 13th on Flexa’s list of flexible working companies, and accredited as “Outstanding to Work For” by Best Companies, Stakester is building a work culture that puts people first and ensures every member of the team is valued.
If this sounds like your kind of work environment, keep reading!
What will you be doing?
- Create, develop and implement a marketing strategy for the mobile plug and play brand
- Develop the guidelines that will show how the brand is applied across all touchpoints and communications
- Develop relationships with major players in the space and organise events and activities to strengthen these partners
- Create and manage collateral that will aid the marketing strategy
- Overseeing research to determine problems and solutions related to their B2B offering
- Contribute to defining the market opportunity in terms of geography, sector, segments, size of business, nature of relationship (customers vs. prospects) and purpose (defensive or offensive)
- Develop a GTM strategy that ensures the target audience actively considers our brand
Who are they looking for?
These are the essential requirements…
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience
- Builder who can help grow the brand right from the beginning
- Good product marketing experience/knowledge
- Creative thinker who can carry projects through from conception to completion
- Collaborative working relationships with key Industry Analysts
- Well-skilled in people engagement at all levels
- Demonstrable confidence and good presentation skills
These are the nice-to-haves…
- Experience or natural Sales ability would be a plus!
The exciting bits!
- Full minimum pension contribution (8%) paid by Stakester
- Regular team building events, plus free coffee and doughnuts
- Free smart watch to win a free city break with our monthly steps competition
- Enjoy peace of mind with health and dental insurance cover
- Spill mental health cover
- Keep your body and mind sharp with gym, meditation, yoga, cooking classes and more
- Training and development
- Free weekly boxing sessions
What’s the culture at Stakester like?
In their own words: “We’re building a company worthy of the skills and self-belief of our team too. We want to offer freedom and opportunity in an environment where everyone is allowed to succeed on their own terms.
Part of our commitment to becoming the best company to work for is that you can work from anywhere – from Bolton to Bali. We are 100% outcome-focused, so whether you come into the office or not, you will have the same opportunities to grow and succeed.
Join us and help create an environment you are truly proud to be a part of.”
The interview process
- Apply via TalentPool, so your application is sent directly to Stakester
- 30-minute call with Hannah, their Talent Generalist
- 45-minute chat with their CEO and Head of Marketing
The key details
💰 £40-50,000 per annum, uncapped commission on sales, & 30% bonus
📍 Fully flexible – either remote, hybrid, or in-office!
More about Stakester
Stakester, the home of playing FIFA for real money and prizes against friends and strangers. From the comfort of your own couch, Stakester allows you to take on fellow players with victory rewarding you with real-life cash and rewards.
Founded by Gary Foreman, one of the creators of Grand Theft Auto, Stakester has 30,000 active players across the world, with high player bases in the US, the UK, and all over Europe. The app has also been featured in Bloomberg.
Along with the potential financial rewards, each game you play also unlocks Gems no matter the result. You can then cash in these Gems for physical prizes delivered straight to your door. These can be subscriptions to places like Netflix and Spotify, or products from the likes of Beats by Dre, Xbox, Samsung and Apple.
The concept is simple: connect your platform, pick your game, select your fee for the match and then the winner takes it all – the cash, the prizes, and the bragging rights.