Website Spark Health
Digital communications agency for healthcare and pharma brands
Overview of the role
As a Visual Designer, you will be required to support the creative team strategically, and with the execution of marketing collateral for social media, email, and web campaigns as well as branding and presentation deck designs. The ideal candidate will be an inquisitive, active learner with a growth mindset. They will have an outstanding, uncompromising attention to detail and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite. The ability to work across bot static and animated mediums is a must, some 3D experience would also be desirable but not required.
Spark Health is a cutting-edge digital growth agency, combining digital industry leaders from some of the world’s fastest growing consumer brands and agencies with experts from healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. We are a full-service digital agency offering strategic, digital marketing, creative and development services. Our unique blend of skills and experience allows us to offer progressive digital solutions for healthcare and pharmaceutical brands to more effectively communicate with their audiences online and at a time when it has never been so important.
- Design and execution of social media assets, presentation decks, branding designs, email & web campaign assets.
- Adhere to clients’ brand guidelines and industry compliance in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files.
- Work closely with Creative Director to understand project scope and objectives.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest design trends, tools and techniques.
- 3-5 years proven agency experience (consumer or healthcare)
- Exceptional eye for Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe CC in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience with design systems.
- At least some understanding of wireframing tools such as Figma, or at least willing to learn.
- Previous experience using Jira or similar project management software.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, a first principles thinker.
- Ability to process and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A stand-out portfolio of work.
- Confident, presentable and articulate, able to present clearly and with empathy to corporate senior management.
- Manage time effectively and meet internal deadlines.
- Energetic and agile.
- Collaborative worker.