We are looking for a passionate, talented Marketing Executive to join our New Cities team, helping us with the expansion of Secret Spa in Manchester, Brighton and other new areas. You will be based in the North West with a willingness to travel to new areas. Reporting to the General Manager, you will support in all marketing functions including campaign management, content creation, PR & partnerships, acquisition, digital marketing, influencers, and events.
Secret Spa’s HQ is in London, so this role will be remote on an ongoing basis.
- Own the New City marketing calendar: running campaigns with creative and messaging
- Work with the team on new treatment launches: researching, merchandising and promoting the new services
- Identify and initiate innovative ideas that create a buzz around the Secret Spa brand
- Brief in digital design assets and print marketing materials that are both effective in their messaging and conform with brand identity
- Support with blogs & articles and content output across our Influencer and PR opportunities
- Liaise and support the paid teams on Social & Google ads with a key focus on testing and experimenting
- Outreach and select strategic partners, from commercial, corporate, brands, and content-led to drive awareness amongst our target market and enhance our brand perception
- Source relevant press publications and support with developing brand press releases and driving digital backlinks to site
- Assist with the influencer programme: recruitment & onboarding new ambassadors, managing relationships and refining the programme
- Measure and report on the performance of brand campaigns and assess against goals
- Take a result driven approach to all new experiments and projects
- Review and optimise commercials where needed
- Strong negotiator on outsourcing or partnerships
- Passionate and creative self-starter who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A growth-oriented and flexible mindset with strong ability to execute
- At least one year’s marketing experience, either agency-side or in-house
- A strong understanding of how to deliver end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns and work across a wide range of channels
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to adapt TOV and messaging for channel and audience
- Consumer centricity and a deep understanding of utilising content, communications and partnerships to drive marketing objectives
- Experience using data analysis and customer insight tools to guide marketing activity
- Based in or around Manchester or Cheshire
This is a role in which you will make a real difference in a small team, taking ownership quickly of much of the New City marketing. You will be joining a compassionate, family-run team where we care deeply about what we do and prioritise the health & happiness of our employees.
- Flexible and remote working
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday (33 including bank holidays)
- Generous allowance to use on Secret Spa at-home treatments
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initial interview with the General Manager
- Informal chat with the co-founder
Secret Spa is a fast growing start-up revolutionising the beauty, wellness and hair industry. Our leading platform allows our customers to book elite beauty professionals any time and any place.
We are on a mission to make booking beauty and wellness services as easy as ordering a takeaway. Founded by siblings, Emily & Rider, in 2015 our luxury service has fast become the choice of London’s VIPs and celebrities. With £1m of recent funding from high-profile investors, in next year we will be expanding across the U.K. and internationally.
The UK spends nearly the same on beauty services as on taxis or takeaways. This is a chance to help modernise an industry that has yet to be touched by the on demand technological revolution that we’ve seen over the past 10 years.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.