A fast paced e-commerce business in London are looking for a Sales Manager to be responsible for growing their revenues.
The team is relatively small right now but you will be tasked with growing this further as an immediate focus. The team is office-based and consultants work on either account management or new business acquisition.
You will be the driving force behind ensuring that the offers on this company’s website are the strongest they can be. You will creatively develop and implement strategies to increase revenue delivery and exceed targets set by the leadership team. You will take responsibility for agreeing and setting monthly KPIs for all team members, as well as running sales initiatives to drive your team. You will maintain a real-time inputs dashboard ensuring revenue targets are in line with budgeted revenues.
You will monitor and coach the team on an on-going basis, reporting on performance to the leadership team within the business. You will be responsible for the team hiring process and the performance management / career progression of all those in your team.
What are they looking for?
- Demonstrable experience gained within senior level management environment
- Highly numerate with an ability to use initiative and exercise sound commercial judgment
- Proven track record of conceiving and implementing strategies for change
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Leadership ability, with the desire to coach and develop a Sales team (at least 5 people)
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Degree level educated (or equivalent experience) in any discipline
The exciting bits!
- Modern London office
- 25 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays, with a chance to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per annum
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Lively social working culture, including a monthly social event, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare after 2 years’ service
- High street and online discounts
- A real focus on company cohesion with company events held every year
- Monthly social event, as well as a weekly drinks in the office
💰 The role comes with a basic salary of up to £60,000 and OTE of £80,000
📍 Flexible working, with most of the team splitting their time between home and the London office
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty to send your CV directly to the employer
- 3 stages of interview, with different members of the team
More about the company
Founded in 2011, this company is a diverse promotion marketplace that provides customers major savings on local businesses, travel and consumer goods. In addition to this, through their reach they deliver marketing solutions which allow merchants to grow and manage their businesses in a sustainable way.
There’s nothing that excites them more than finding new businesses to partner up with. Whether it’s helping you get more people through the door or facilitating the sale of your goods.
If you can imagine yourself in an environment that you grow in and you embody our values of being Innovative, Passionate, a Team Player, Honest & Open, this could be the place for you.