Who We Are
Culture Amp was founded in 2011 in Melbourne, Australia. We now have offices globally in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York City and London.
Culture Amp is the world’s leading employee feedback platform. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
We help over 1,500 of the world’s most innovative organisations build better workplaces. From fast growth startups like Reddit and Tinder to mid-market leaders like Airbnb and Warby Parker, as well as forward-thinking global enterprises like Adobe and Tribune Media.
We support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you’re what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Create and improve our outbound email/phone campaigns through various channels, including LinkedIn
- Run split tests of different email copies to develop the most effective communication methods
- Help curate the insights we share with clients (taking existing content and repacking and presenting it at the right time)
- Research target accounts and develop a plan for us to connect with them
What You Bring to Our Camp
- You bring positive energy to everything you do and learn faster through feedback
- You naturally empathise with people, including our customers
- Ability to design and run a delightful outbound campaign that our prospects love
- Enjoys researching accounts and figuring out how we can help them
After three months, you will…
- Be converting our inbound lead flow to conversations with Sales Executives
- Operating social/phone/email outbound campaigns to promote events in your region
- Be a People Geek and understand how we can help HR professionals get the data they need to build #CultureFirst workplaces
If you are interested in this role, please include a cover letter with three reasons why you are excited about the opportunity. We look forward to getting to know you!
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/cultureamp/jobs/1272913 →