Are you ambitious and fearless? Do you want to help grow communities and learn how world markets and industries work, within a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? We’re looking for a Conference Producer to join Reuters Events, a fast-growing team within Reuters.
If you want real responsibility, control of a budget from your first day and the opportunity to develop your career quickly, we’re interested in talking to you.
- Be asked to research, create and build major industry conferences
- Be researching markets, understanding hot business issues, developing conference agendas, and conducting high profile marketing campaigns
- To be absolutely clear, you will be a conference creator not a conference organiser! You won’t be answerable to a client, organising coffee or booking space at hotels
Who are you?
- An interest in business is a must, as is a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great written and verbal communication skills
- You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-growth environment
- You do not necessarily need experience in conferences. We look for people who have done interesting things with their time – and who can grow and develop
- Be someone with the ability to identify new and interesting business trends coupled with the drive to develop great events that senior business people can’t afford to miss
- Communication and research and analytical skills are essential, along with an entrepreneurial flair
- We offer a particularly strong commission structure on top of competitive salary packages
- As a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
- Our dedicated training team is focused on the continuous learning & development of our employees
- Work alongside Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award-winning coverage of the world’s most important stories
- Hybrid working set-up
Established in 1990 as FCBI, Reuters Events was acquired by Reuters in 2019. We deliver world-class conferences and content across the globe, and work with industry leaders and visionaries to provide the critical intelligence senior level executives need to make strategic decisions.
Reuters Events brings together Reuters globally trusted brand, scale and editorial excellence aligned with domain expertise. We provide content-led conferences for professionals in highly specialised industry sectors to complement our extensive, in-depth content. Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.
Reuters is the world’s largest multimedia news provider. Founded in 1851, we are committed to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. With unmatched coverage in over 16 languages, and reaching billions of people worldwide every day, Reuters provides trusted intelligence that powers humans and machines to make smart decisions. We supply business, financial, national and international news to professionals via desktop terminals, the world’s media organisations, industry events and directly to consumers.