Want to have a hand in helping create a more sustainable, shared future where we can do more with less? Then this people-first future-first role is the one for you.
Needed: a Customer Success Executive to join the Karshare team as they continue to grow!
Using smart keyless technology and a contactless process, Karshare connect renters with car owners, giving those with cars the opportunity to earn extra income, while providing quick and easy car rental to those who need it. Their Customer Success team involves supporting owners and renters, and being on hand to deal with questions to support their rentals. You will engage with the community through a number of channels which will include live chat, phone and email whilst building knowledge and solving problems where needed.
Karshare’s aim is always to exceed the service expectations of their community. You will have latitude to make service decisions where needed to ensure the community is always looked after. The role would be perfect for someone looking for the next step in their career, who is keen to work for a start-up and make their mark offering a customer experience which sets a new standard.
What will you be doing?
- Communicate with both owners and renters via phone, live chat and email to support them with all queries.
- A mixture of customer service interactions, and service tasks, so it’s important you are organised and comfortable using customer management systems.
- Run checks on bookings and take corrective action to ensure the rental will all run smoothly.
- Manage deposit return process accurately, effectively and within agreed timelines.
- Actively listen to owner and renter feedback and in so doing identify ways to improve our product and service.
- Investigate damage of vehicles and help to solve the issue whilst providing outstanding service.
- Liaise with the Tech and Product teams to flag issues which need fixing, as well as making suggestions to improve the customer experience.
- Review live Owners’ profiles to identify ways to help them optimise their set up to help attract more Rentals and ensure Renters have the best rental experience.
- Ensure Karshare’s fantastic Trust Pilot score is maintained by continuing to increase their positive scores as the business grows.
- Protect their customer rental base to swiftly respond to cancelled rentals by proactively supporting the Renter with making a replacement booking.
What are they looking for?
Your skill set…
- Outstanding customer service skills with at least 1 year of previous experience of handling calls/emails and ideally chat messages in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Purpose driven: you want Karshare to succeed because you understand how car sharing can help create a more sustainable future.
- PC literate (Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite) with the ability to use both desk and mobile technology to complete tasks.
- Autonomous and capable of making decisions without escalating – you will be give the tools to make these decisions.
- Adept at handling emails with an excellent written ability.
- Excellent administrative skills and comfortable processing customer information & making compliance checks.
- Excellent telephony manner, with the ability to quickly build long lasting rapport with our customers.
- Resilient, passionate about solving problems and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with technology / digital tools.
- Able to work remotely from home, collaborating with a wide range of team members.
- Flexible, highly organised with great attention to detail.
- A team player with a hands-on approach, and confident, positive attitude.
- Genuine desire to learn new processes and grow with an industry leading business adapting where needed.
⏰ Working hours
Karshare’s hours of operation are from Monday to Sunday, 7am – 10pm.
The role is based on working 40 hours per week and will include the core hours of 7am-4pm, 11am-8pm or 1pm-10pm. They are currently open to 10pm but may open to 11pm as they continue to scale up. You will be required to work weekends and bank holidays, balanced with the other staff members.
You will likely work 5 days a week but we can be flexible to help fit around your personal needs as long as our core hours are covered.
The exciting bits!
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays – in addition an increase of 1 day every year after 2 years of service up to a maximum of 28 days.
- Take your birthday off as an extra day’s holiday!
- Standard contributory pension scheme.
- A minimum of £250 for every employee to use towards their professional development.
- 5 free rental days a year using a car from our platform.
- £100 for any new Owners you get signed up in new city launches.
- Up to 2 employee social responsibility days to use for a cause or charity of your choice.
- Karshare love recommendations – they will pay £750 if you successfully recommend a permanent employee.
- Team building fun events.
Why Karshare are great to work for
In their own words – “We are a start-up and everyone is very down to earth and hands on. It’s a company where no job is too small for someone to help on. It’s fast paced, fun and dynamic!”
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty so your CV is sent directly to the employer
- Small written test
- lnitial Zoom interview with myself Head of Continuous Improvement
- 2nd Zoom interview with both CS Managers
- Final Zoom interview with the COO
More about Karshare
Karshare is creating a more sustainable, shared future, where having a car is seen as a choice not a necessity.
The UK’s first car sharing platform aimed solely at serving communities within their neighbourhoods and at airport locations, they enable those with cars to share theirs, and those without to quickly and easily rent one from someone nearby.
Car sharing means fewer cars need to be produced each year, and less congestion in our towns and cities – which both reduce carbon emissions and will play a key role in our transition to net zero.
Their smart technology and contactless process combined with a mission to empower local communities will help to define our tomorrow and enable a world to do more, with less.