Looking for the chance to make your mark in a rapidly growing events company?
RE•WORK is a global events company bringing together breakthrough technology, cutting-edge science and entrepreneurship. We create and organise globally renowned summits, workshops and dinners, bringing together the brightest minds in AI from both industry and academia. Regular participants include AI pioneers and industry experts such as Yoshua Bengio, Yann LeCun, Geoff Hinton, Google, NASA, NVIDIA, DeepMind, Facebook and many more.
We’re a female-led startup and team of hard-working and conscientious individuals. We are all highly motivated and work together to support each other to ensure we continue to put on high-quality events. Due to the nature of the team, you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one but we’ll be there to help guide you when needed!
The role will grow and develop, with the potential to become a Global Summit Creator or another role within the team. You will gain invaluable experience in the logistics, planning and coordination of events but as a rough guide here is what you can expect:
- Assisting the wider team with researching prospective speakers, event topics, attendees, press and sponsors when required
- Sourcing required suppliers for events
- Creation and management of event planning documents
- Managing deliveries of inventory and materials to event venues
- Content creation including images for social media and marketing copy
- Creating content for future events including website content, brochures and submission forms
- Manage off-site activities for attendees including the video hub event management, intercom, ti.to and Flickr
- Source, coordinate and supervise event volunteers
- Promotion of our events via social media and partners
- Working closely with the Event, Marketing and Sales teams for pre & post-event content creation
- Assisting at events onsite including setup, registration, exhibition logistics, inventory management, social media & volunteer management
- Proofreading marketing materials prior to publication
Experience is great, but not essential. Personality, work ethic, and organisation skills are paramount. We’re looking for a hardworking and ambitious team-player. You will:
- Align with our Employee Values & Ideals and support other team members in the same
- An enthusiastic and positive outlook, energy, passion and a “no task too small” attitude
- Self-motivated individual who is able to inspire those around you to work towards a common goal
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and proactively at all times
- An impressive team player, with a strong ability to implement ideas, support and coordinate team members
- Ability to communicate confidently within the team and externally to event attendees, senior-level thought leaders and suppliers
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent organization skills, and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Adaptable, flexible and excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and news
- Join a great team and become a key member of a growing startup
- An awesome working environment with regular events and classes as well as free coffee, biscuits, beer, cider and more!
- External training opportunities
- Rewards and incentives for high performing team members
- Travel, with the ability to extend your trip, to locations such as San Francisco, Boston, Hong Kong, New York and Toronto.
- Summer and Christmas fun days and regular social events