Website QV Systems
We’re building the future of financing
About QV Systems
We are a market leading Fintech providing SaaS based lending, leasing and financing products for asset and automotive finance businesses.
We believe in change for good, because being future-ready means making lives better. This runs through every aspect of our business and culture, as we strive to give finance businesses the tools and technology they need to thrive.
As a Product Specialist, you will work closely with the product team and other company departments to improve the functionality and presentation of software. You will become an expert in the QV Systems product suite, managing the changes, support and documentation both internally and for our customers.
What’s in your day-to-day
- Analysing the new requirements from our clients and translating into functional specifications (including wireframes) for the product developers
- Identify and define user stories and use cases
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Configure and manage our application to support our customers business requirements
- Support the product launch and release process
- Creation and maintenance of configuration and support documentation
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience in technology, finance or business
- Strong organisational skills, autonomous, self-motivated, curious and open-mindset
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Travel Availability (UK based)
- Experience and knowledge in technology and SaaS environments
- Experience using Atlassian product suite or similar product management tools.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology and corresponding concepts related to user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Experience working in Automotive or Asset Finance industry
- Familiar with the Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence)
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in, or understanding of APIs, Oracle APEX or other software development technologies