When it comes to product marketing PMA’s the biggest fish in the pond. We unite 1,000s of product marketers globally (40,000+ at the time of writing) and each and every one of those members has a shared mission: to drive demand, adoption and the overall success of their products, and awareness of the role.
We’re a start-up (founded March 2019) but we’re growing super quick
Our client base includes small startups to some of the world’s best-known tech brands (think Microsoft, TikTok, and HubSpot) all of whom choose PMA for their product marketing teams continued professional development.
We are looking for someone with experience selling into enterprise-level accounts, to capitalize on the current interest in, build pipeline, and close future opportunities across our membership and certification products.
- Develop an expert understanding of our products, industry, and market
- Prospect, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline from scratch
- Sell into new and existing accounts to reach each established targets and new revenue goals
- Identify new commercial opportunities and put strategies in place to capitalise on them
- The chance to build out a grow a sales team
- Refine the sales process
- Be the voice of the customer and involved in shaping the product road map, and new commercial offerings
- Establish yourself as a core member of the PMA revenue engine
- Exposure to working in commercial business environments
- 4 years previous experience in B2B sales
- You’ll be comfortable owning and closing six-figure deals
- Tough targets won’t scare you and you’ll have a demonstrable track record of not just meeting them – but exceeding them
- Confidence to collaborate with product stakeholders
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
£45,000 basic salary, OTE year 1 £90,000 +
We have an HQ in London with a satellite office in Stockport. This role can be fully remote