Product Marketing Alliance is driven by a small but mighty team of accomplished b2b community builders, scalers and leaders. From product marketing to sales enablement, AI to product-led growth and SaaS, we’ve got a portfolio of communities on the go, and they’re all growing quick. Real quick.
Our pioneering virtual festivals, research, live broadcasts, masterclasses, newsletters and podcasts, engage speakers, attendees, and partners from the world’s largest companies and exciting start-ups.
We are looking for an exceptional junior marketer to join our dream team, help us serve our community partners and achieve our 2021 growth plans and beyond.
As a marketing coordinator, you are responsible for executing flawless marketing initiatives to serve our community partners, including lead generation for white-papers, webinars, masterclasses and newsletters, driving attendance across our global virtual an in-person event portfolios, and more.
You’ll learn how to develop, execute and manage successful marketing campaigns including how to manage data, develop press and media relationships, launch and execute email marketing campaigns, paid advertising and marketing analytics, how to engage with our social communities and thats just for starters.
We should probably mention we’re pretty fast-paced – if juggling isn’t for you, this role might not be either. It’s a great problem to have, but growing at pace means there’s A LOT to do and all with that “I need it yesterday” kinda deadline. We love it. We need you to, too.
- Deliver on partnership contracts for digital products, including lead generation for white-papers, webinars and other media kit items
- Execution of partnership marketing plans, including email marketing campaigns – involving data management, segmentation and strategic planning
- Management & execution of Social Media strategy for contracted partnerships – including platform management and delivery of content, reporting and evaluating the results
- Copywriting, research, proofreading of promotional materials; content generation for partnership marketing activities
- Managing and planning the delivery of marketing collateral
- Assistance in website management
- Assistance on communications tasks with external PR and partners
- Assistance with inbound inquiries
- Support the Marketing Manager across marketing campaigns for educational courses
Previous experience not necessary. We have all the tools to teach & support you. If you have the below we want to hear from you:
- 2.1 Degree or above in Marketing, PR, Business, English or related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, specifically written English
- Aptitude for technology (previous experience in using ESP’s/CRMs would be a bonus)
- Knowledge of social media platforms (primarily Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Detail-oriented, extremely organised, with excellent proofing skills
- Creative, analytical, resourceful,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle several projects running simultaneously
- Strong sense of responsibility with a can-do attitude and confidence to hit the ground running from day one
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced start-up, target -driven environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the confidence to collaborate with product stakeholders
- Keen desire to learn the marketing campaign cycle with a view to quick progression within the team
London N1 with option of remote working once you’re up and running
£25,000 + bonus
Opportunity to increase to £30,000 + in year 2