As a PR Account Executive, no two days will look the same. You’ll be developing and implementing PR and comms. strategies, gaining coverage in traditional and digital media and proactively developing social media strategies.
Help drive day-to-day activities of client portfolio including:
- Execution of campaigns
- Media relations, leading to results
- Implementing agreed plans
- Drafting of press release, opinion pieces, feature comment, newsjacks
- Help develop plans and programmes
- Think ahead within campaign timelines
- Build and manage reports
- Social media execution
What we’re looking for;
- Minimum of 12 months agency experience (PR).
- Self-starter / proactive / entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interest in the media, strategy behind communications and getting results
- Excellent writing skills (B2B/corporate/consumer).
- Experience in the following sectors is not essential but would be highly valued: professional services, technology, and third sector.
- Experience of owning and managing key areas of responsibility and strong client management record.
- Organised, yet creative
- A team player
- A passion for results
Perks and Rewards
- Potential for career progression
- Monthly team social
- Quarterly team building half day out
- Training budget for professional development
- Private healthcare