We are looking for an Angular Full Stack Developer to join our Applications team.
Our global legal talent database, Pirical Legal Professionals, is the definitive knowledge source for legal recruiters and strategists, and a market leader in the UK. And with the launch of our new application, Pirical On Demand, our award-winning people analytics product is about to make a big leap forward. The role involves working as part our product team, expanding the capabilities for both applications and pushing the products to the next level.
- You have worked with AngularJS or Angular and Node.
- You have an eye for good UX and appreciate how it makes or breaks a product.
- You are a team-player and want to work in a great team to build game-changing applications.
- You are proud of the quality of your work and passionate about delivering value to others.
- You seek continuously to improve yourself and the things around you.
What you will do:
- Deliver new features and enhancements to our Pirical On Demand and Pirical Legal Professionals applications.
- Work with our product managers to design UX which is simple and beautiful to our customers.
- Apply best practices to build robust and secure APIs to power our applications.
- Be a core member of the scrum team and help to continuously improve our agile processes.
- Innovate in all aspects of work and push the team’s thinking.
Technologies we use include:
- Angular & Node
- Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
- Graph databases & semantic web technologies
- Docker & automated build & deployment
- AWS services
- Be empowered as a trusted member of the team.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, financially stable, well-run start-up. Pirical is still wholly owned by its founders.
- Work with other ambitious, talented people in a diverse and close-knit team.
- Pioneer a new industry, one that has huge potential to drastically change the employer-employee relationship.
- Receive strong support from the team – we invest in our people and we take it seriously.
You can do this job from anywhere.
Pirical is nurturing a remote-first culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude, to create and run a remote team which is as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams.
We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London for face-to-face team meetings 1 or 2 days per month.