The Performance Marketing Manager (Growth) is responsible for new and growth performance marketing channels at Pirate. Focus will be on set up, measurement and incorporation of activities that will add to our marketing mix and scale user acquisition beyond core performance channels at Pirate.
In addition, the performance marketing manager will be a lead in the standardisation and evangelisation of reporting and analytics for new and launch channels, with a strong focus on marketing and trading insights that will yield to better long term channel optimisations.
- Develop and maintain a backlog of new channel experimentation to compliment our marketing mix
- Standardise reporting, optimisation and documentation of processes for new channels, integrating them with existing
- Represent the growth acquisition function of the business, and provide trading insights to the wider to team to best enable better team output and collective decision making.
- Represent Pirate at industry events and champion new ideas.
- Potential owned channels include (but not limited to): programmatic, display, influencers, affiliate, and ATL activity, spotify, pandora (any others from greyhound)
- Consultative support on activity & localisation in Google ads (search, display, Youtube)
- As we scale into new territories, supporting on the build & localisation of channels old and new will be a core part of the role
- Set up reporting and attribution for all new performance marketing activities
- Working with data teams to ensure all new activity data is logged in our central data warehouse
- Set up incrementality testing to ensure ROI of all new initiatives
- Contribute to the marketing element of company forecasting and budgeting.
- Funnel analysis and CVR reporting
- Lead and champion growth initiatives, through cross functional work and ideation for new acquisition opportunities.
- Represent and report on marketing and user acquisition in team weekly trading updates
- Booking volume
- No. new customers
Experience & Requirements
- Proven experience delivering influencer marketing marketing activity with a quantifiable ROI / incremental new user growth
- Proven results in onboarding new channels: from scoping, tracking, campaign optimisation through to measurement and attribution
- Practical experience building, running, optimising and localising Google Ads campaigns
- Proven experience working with data visualisation & ETL tools such as Looker, Tableau, Funnel, Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Proven experience running activity across multiple markets and languages – ability to speak additional European languages also a benefit
- Salary: £35k
- Flexible working, including flexible-Friday!
- Extra holidays up to 28 days per year + public holidays
- Development and learning budget + LinkedIn Learning
- Discounted studio hours, cycle to work and paid sick leave
At Pirate, we’re on a mission to make creative space available to all. Through our 24 hour, self-service Rehearsal, DJ, Recording, Podcast and Dance Studios, we’re empowering the next generation of creatives. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, this is a great opportunity to join the team and help us as we take our mission global.
Here at Pirate Studios we are one team. We support each other no matter where we work and we expect you to roll up your sleeves and help out where needed. This may even be working across departments and teams which will broaden your skillset and keep youbconnected to the business, whilst working towards our company goals, together. So this may not be an exhaustive list of the exciting work you will get to do here at Pirate Studios.
Equal Opportunities for all
Our team is made up of many nationalities and equal opportunity is hugely important to us across all areas of Pirate Studios. We treat individuals fairly, in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.