Piccolo Foods have received Government funding for the Kickstart scheme. You must be aged 24 or under AND on Universal Credit to apply for this role. In your intro email/note, please confirm in your application note that you are aged 24 or under, and that you are currently in receipt of Universal Credit. You must be able to commit to minimum three days a week for 6 months. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA, YOU WILL NOT BE OFFERED A POSITION.
We are looking for a candidate who is studying, has previously studied or has experience in Computer Science, Programming, Database Technology and/or Digital Marketing.
The ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages. Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites. A good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics. Also, the ability to project manage and good communication skills are strongly desirable.
Job Day to Day
- Update the Piccolo website and e-commerce site
- Web-based programming support on our site
- Report back on insights gained from analysing our web traffic
- Working with our digital marketing team and a suite of tools related to e-commerce
- Database Management
- Data Analysis Skills Experience using Google Analytics
- Content strategy across all Digital Channels
( E-Retailers, Online bricks, Amazon, E-Commerce, Newsletters, Corporate Websites)
- WooCommerce Management
- Customer acquisition and conversion
- Email marketing via MailChimp
- Technical knowledge of Paid Search campaigns.
- Understanding of website architecture and user journey
Please note again to Please confirm in your application that you are aged between 16-24, will not turn 25 in the next six months and that you are in receipt of Universal Credit.
You must be aged 24 or under and on Universal Credit to apply for these roles as they are funded by the Government’s Kickstart scheme.
You must be able to commit to three days a week for 6 months and the pay is set as National Wage depending on your age.
The whole team is working remotely right now, but when it is safe, there is scope to work in person with the team of course.