Want to be a part of a big success story? Have a years worth of sales experience under your belt? Come and be the spearhead of this successful fintech company pioneering the financial system of tomorrow! 💥
Payhawk are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual. As a Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. The successful candidate should be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, and setting up meetings over the phone, email or whatever brings you to the target.
They consider SDRs to be the spearhead of the company. You are the first person to carry their solution to the world and you are the representative of the platform. You will take ownership of building your pipeline and generating opportunities for the Account Executives.
What will you be doing?
- Own and run your outbound prospecting campaigns: emails, calls, social selling, whatever works to generate leads and fuel the machinery.
- Follow up on various demand generation campaigns run by the marketing team to identify prospects.
- Generate prospects and manage your own pipeline for the UK market.
- Identify niches and come up with ideas for new campaigns.
- Draw data-driven conclusions on results and lessons learned.
🕵️♀️ Who are they looking for?
- A sales background with at least 1+ years of experience
- Basic knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ambitious and competitive person with a leadership potential
- You want to make an impact and see your actions add value
- Ownership and entrepreneurship attitude – you will be the spearhead for the UK market
- Comfortable with a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Expertise in digital technologies
- Additional language (Spanish or German is a plus!)
⭐ Payhawk’s mission
The mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and Payhawk believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. They’re also on a journey to improve their environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, their software and automation help take paper out of the equation for their customers, too.
They’re changing the world of payments, and they’re looking for an exceptional team to help them.
📍Central London offices
💰 Competitive salary
Culture at Payhawk
“Culture for us is what the team does when we are not watching! For example, our teams have found common interests and created slack channels for climbing and yoga. We travel together twice a year to celebrate our wins and we collaborate constantly! We use OKRs that align us as a business to achieve our goals.”
What are the next steps
- Screening interview 15- 20 min with HR team
- Case study
- Hiring manager call – roleplay 45 min
- Executive interview – 45 min
- Conditional offer (2 references req)
- Hired! 😊
More about Payhawk
Payhawk, the financial system of tomorrow. The mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating all of their payments and back office work. They help finance leaders manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash and invoices into one integrated experience. they are the company card behind some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses in Europe like ATU, LuxAir, Viking Life, Gtmhub, By Miles, Flink and many others.
They are disrupting the world of payments and reinventing the way businesses spend. Based in London, Berlin, Sofia and Barcelona, they serve customers in 30 countries. They just closed their Series A round of funding from prominent investors like Earlybird and QED. Payhawk are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of a big success story.