Want to be a part of a big success story? Come and help expand the customer base of a Fintech start-up, pioneering the financial system of tomorrow! 💥
Needed: a competent Account Executive to work with prospective customers to qualify them by understanding their unique company challenges and goals. You will contribute to the business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere as a valuable member of the Payhawk team.
You will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of the customer base in the SME segment working with executives and finance managers in companies with less than 500 FTEs. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales, negotiation and expansion of accounts. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
What will you be doing?
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of Payhawk.
- Execute on prospecting techniques, lead qualification and online demos, all the way through to closing the sale.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Maintain records of all the interactions with prospects using our CRM.
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with the Product and Tech teams to help drive product strategy.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
🕵️♀️ Who are they looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in a Software as a Service company in a sales-related role such as Account Executive, Inside Sales or Pre-sales.
- Experience with CRMs systems such as Salesforce, Copper or others.
- Experience with sales automation tools like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Dux Soup and others.
- The ability to engage with and attract new customers.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate and goal oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or marketing/
- Ability to do light travel.
⭐ The exciting bits!
- 30 days holiday paid leave.
- Competitive compensation package + pension scheme.
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia).
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home.
- Regular team-wide events.
- We Work membership benefits.
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product.
The mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and Payhawk believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. They’re also on a journey to improve their environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, their software and automation help take paper out of the equation for their customers, too.
They’re changing the world of payments, and they’re looking for an exceptional team to help them.
📍Central London offices
💰 Competitive salary
Culture at Payhawk
“Culture for us is what the team does when we are not watching! For example, our teams have found common interests and created slack channels for climbing and yoga. We travel together twice a year to celebrate our wins and we collaborate constantly! We use OKRs that align us as a business to achieve our goals.” 🧘♀️
What are the next steps
- Screening interview 15- 20 min with HR team
- Case study
- Hiring manager call – roleplay 45 min
- Executive interview – 45 min
- Conditional offer (2 references req)
- Hired! 😊
More about Payhawk
Payhawk, the financial system of tomorrow. The mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating all of their payments and back office work. They help finance leaders manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash and invoices into one integrated experience. they are the company card behind some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses in Europe like ATU, LuxAir, Viking Life, Gtmhub, By Miles, Flink and many others.
They are disrupting the world of payments and reinventing the way businesses spend. Based in London, Berlin, Sofia and Barcelona, they serve customers in 30 countries. They just closed their Series A round of funding from prominent investors like Earlybird and QED. Payhawk are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of a big success story.