Who are we? 🚀 PayFit’s mission is to “Make work a source of fulfilment for everyone”. By simplifying payroll management and HR processes, we support the digital transformation of SMEs. Our innovative software saves employers time and money thanks to a unique and easy experience. Born in 2015, we have 5,000 customers and 600 employees in 5 countries. We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe. And It’s only the beginning … We’ve raised €200 million so far on our journey to becoming a European leader in HR and payroll management for SMEs. Our values 💙 PayFit is successful not only because of our product but because of our culture. Our values are at the heart of everything we do. It’s important to us that we: 👨👩👧👦 Care for each other 🌱 Always stay humble 🎯 Strive for excellence 💙 Live and work with passion The Opportunity ⭐️ Are you passionate about starting a career in sales at one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses in Europe? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Development team. As an SDR, you’ll be on the front line, reaching out to potential clients, and playing a critical role in driving the growth of PayFit UK. Day to day, you’ll be prospecting, raising awareness around PayFit and qualifying new opportunities with senior decision makers. Reporting to the SDR Manager, you will be part of a team of 5 SDR’s. Your team will work closely with our Sales Manager and team of account executives. Together, you’ll share insights, new ideas and work as a team to drive PayFit UK’s success. The role will teach you the foundations of sales and is a springboard to develop your career in SaaS sales. What you’ll be doing 🤩 …
- Prospecting and building the sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with prospects by phone, email, social media and through online events. We encourage creativity and strategic thinking when it comes to outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, cold calls, video-mails, events) to generate leads on well-identified target markets.
- Identifying the key decision makers and determining how PayFit can solve their challenges.
- Understanding and delivering our value proposition for a wide range of industries, personas and pain points.
- Converting outbound leads into qualified prospects for the Account Executive team to meet with.
- Managing data in our CRM (Salesforce), ensuring all communications are logged and kept up to date.
- Sharing ideas and best practices with the team to contribute to PayFit UK growth.
We’d love to meet someone with 😍 …
- Some experience in a sales role is preferred by not required
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills
- An interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently
- Experience using a CRM software is preferred but not essential
- A positive and energetic approach
- Tenacity and determination
- A self-driven person who also works well as part of a team
In return for this we will offer you 💜…
- The opportunity to ‘Work from anywhere’ – use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally for up to 6 months of the year)
- The opportunity to visit and work from our PayFit offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona & Milan.
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- We cover 50% of your travel to work costs
- We have fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
- Weekly deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice
- 25 days holiday per year
- A beautiful office in Farringdon with fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
- Regular social events
We’re all equal 🌈 As an equal opportunity employer, we provide our employees with a safe, inclusive and respectful culture and workplace. We’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to our employees and customers.