If you’re looking to take ownership & fast track your career in an exciting scale up business – read on!
Tell me more… 👀
Upgrayde are a leading group of DTC tech brands in the UK and their mission is to upgrade people’s lifestyles by helping them discover awesome tech and gadgets. Their brands include smoovii, the revolutionary wireless blender that empowers busy people to live healthier & happier & Gadget Discovery Club, the world’s leading tech club, helping people upgrade their entertainment & lifestyle!
They operate in the UK, US and Canada and have just launched into Europe! Upgrayde are looking for a Partnerships Executive to join their team and help catapult their innovative brands into global powerhouse brands.
So what’s the job?
- Identifying scalable marketing partnership opportunities, outreaching & negotiating great commercials to maximise revenue growth & brand awareness
- Managing existing & new partner relationships, pitching seasonal & exclusive offers for tier 1 partners
- Optimising our affiliate program set-ups on the Shareasale platform
- Explore cutting-edge new partnership categories with autonomy to test innovative deal structures & partners
- Collaborating with growth marketing team to produce creatives & new offers
- Implementing the partnerships strategy & reporting directly to CMO
Who are they looking for? 🕵️
- Passionate about digital marketing & brand partnerships
- Has experience in digital marketing with their own site or personal brand
- Entrepreneurial, commercially smart & growth minded
- Persistent & driven to create wins for everyone
- Confident in communicating with & influencing people
- Highly analytical, confident in drawing insights & presenting data to teams
- Self-starter that thrives on ownership & leadership
Upgraydes values & culture
Drive for excellence – They don’t rest on their laurels. They continuously drive improvements & strive for the best outcomes for their customers & their team.
Helping your team to succeed – Collaboration is key. They look at the big picture, understand what helps their team & prioritise the team wins.
Always learning – They’re growth-minded & coachable. They pursue personal & professional growth together.
Finding a way – They take on challenges with a can-do attitude. And they embrace evolutionary & revolutionary solutions to problems.
- Great progression plan to fast-track your career to Partnerships Manager 🚀
- A world-class Partnerships training program developed from decades of experience 💪
- Thrive within the learning culture of a start-up ranked #32 in Start-Ups 100 🏆
- Partnerships channel ownership with industry-leading commissions & equity options 😍
- Fortnightly London get-togethers & epic team socials every 2 months! 🤸
The key details
💰 Salary: £22,000-£27,000 per year
📍 This position is fully remote
📅 Start date: ASAP!
If you’d love to take ownership & fast track your career in an exciting scale up business, please send through your CV and let us know why you’d be a great fit!
They’re revolutionising consumer tech discovery.
Their home-grown tech brands help modern customers upgrade their everyday entertainment & lifestyle.
From an innovative solar charger to “probably the best portable blender you can buy” (T3), their brands offer epic gadget experiences to customers around the world!