We are looking for an experienced Frontend Software Engineer to join our amazing global team. The position is based out of our London office situated in the heart of East London’s tech community in Shoreditch.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
OpenAsset is the leading Digital Asset Management solution for the Architecture, Construction, Engineering and Real Estate industries. We help our customers be more productive in storing, finding, using and sharing their large volumes of digital assets and associated data.
We have over 600 clients and 15 years experience of delivering value. We continue to develop our SaaS product by harnessing the latest possibilities in the cloud, search, AI and automation. We have several exciting and challenging projects on the go in which our frontend engineers play a key role.
You will join our growing and talented engineering team that is split across our London and New York offices. You will be comfortable working collaboratively with other engineers, designers and product managers as well as taking on projects yourself. You will be responsible for developing robust and intuitive features on top of an existing product with thousands of users. Our team are fun, progressive and diligent, and candidates should be a good fit.
Our London office is in Shoreditch and has excellent transport links. It’s a calm, friendly environment with casual dress and free fruit. Our pool table and games consoles are in regular use!
- Develop robust and intuitive features that help our customers make progress.
- Write clear, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and scalability.
- Drive at product roadmap objectives, questioning when anything is not clear.
- Actively contribute to discussion on development approaches and effort estimation.
- Commitment to continually develop yourself and the team.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in web application development.
- Good working knowledge of React or similar frameworks.
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs.
- Confident with Git version control and code reviews.
- Experience in creating beautiful web applications and have good UX sensibilities.
- Are receptive to feedback and are always looking to learn and improve.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in collaborative environments.
- Curiosity and confidence to debate customer value and impact.
- AWS experience is a bonus.
Technologies we use