About Oatsu: Oatsu has launched the UK’s first plant-based, gut-friendly overnight oats. Their healthy, ready-to-eat breakfast pots help busy people save time in the morning. Since launching their online store (www.oatsu.co.uk) in April, this London-based start-up has sent out 1,500+ breakfasts across the UK, is now stocked in coffee shops across London and Essex, and is planning their launch into retailers in 2021.
Role Description: Oatsu is looking for an undergraduate or Masters student to join as a Sales & Marketing Intern to help manage Sales, Marketing, Production and Customer Support. This internship offers an unparalleled opportunity to get an inside peak into an early-stage, high-growth food start-up.
- Sales – building relationships with wholesale customers (e.g. coffee shops, yoga and fitness studios)
- Content – writing compelling copy to use in blog posts, emails and on social media
- Facebook Ads Manager – planning, posting and monitoring Instagram and Facebook ads using Facebook Ads Manager (experience preferred)
- Production – assisting in our north-London production kitchen – preparing and packing orders as needed
- Customer Support – supporting customers with queries over email and chat.
Salary: This internship is unpaid, with potential to move to a paid position in the next 6-12 months.
- Excellent command of the English language (native or fluent)
- Managing Instagram and Facebook ads using Facebook Ads Manager
- Photography/video production experience.
- Interest in plant-based food and cooking, health and wellness or gut-health.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
Cover letter/message: Please include the following in the ‘cover letter’ section of this application:
1. Why you want to work for Oatsu. (up to 100 words)
2. Why your experience/interests make you suited to this role. (up to 100 words)
3. Would you be able to travel to our north-London based kitchen on a regular basis? Y/N
Preferred but not essential.
4. Do you have an interest in plant-based eating/cooking? Y/N
Please include evidence to demonstrate this e.g. your Instagram handle / blog.
5. Please send us a short video (max 1.5 mins) introducing yourself, and why you’re suited to this position. You can attach the video file to an email, send us a YouTube link, or send us a video through Instagram (@oatsu_).
*Applications containing only CVs will not be considered.*