FinTech micro-lender on a mission for financial inclusion
We are a London-based FinTech helping underbanked and overlooked consumers onto and up the credit ladder. Powered by the growing prevalence of the smartphone, we’re working to make consumer credit more inclusive and affordable for those who need it most.
As an online micro-lender, we are accelerating financial inclusion through data; cutting costs for our customers and improving the quality of financial services. In the UK alone, we provide fair access to credit to those who need it most. We have originated around half a million loans to 155,000 unique customers and provided funds of over £350 million to financially excluded communities.
Our app and our smartphone-based scoring model interpret and use alternative data in underwriting, risk management and customer engagement.
We are growing and are based in Central London. We have talented teams working from across the globe: China, Mexico and Europe. We believe that technology should enhance customer service, offering a commitment to quality service, convenient access, and financial empowerment. As we embark on our next phase of growth in the UK and expand to Sub-Saharan Africa, we are looking for a talented Lead DevOps Engineer to build a team, ensure that our systems keep running and can scale with the rapid increase in customers.
What you will do:
Working closely with the CTO, you will be:
- Designing/implementing large-scale, high-availability Azure Cloud architecture solutions involving multi-region deployment
- Defining the strategy for Azure Cloud solutions
- Analysing Azure and return on investment
- Implementing and hosting large and complex solutions in Azure IaaS and configuring correct VM size and storage selection
- Owning CI/CD pipeline
- Owning the production monitoring using NewRelic
- Owning disaster recovery
- Working closely with the Scrum teams and be co-responsible for the delivery of cloud solutions
Who you are:
- You are always looking to improve on the TechStack, processes and fine-grained security
- You have at least 5 years of in-depth experience with Microsoft Azure: ASE, Functions, ServiceBus, Resource Groups, Azure Active Directory, IAM and SSO
- You have an understanding of the challenges and considerations for migrating applications from on-premise to Azure
- You have experience of working with Scalable Cloud Architecture
- You have experince working in Agile (Scrum/XP)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://oakam.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33 →