We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
Numberly is looking for a Campaign Manager expert in Adobe (or Salesforce) to join its Marketing teams in London. The job role includes:
- Definition and implementation of our clients’ CRM, DMP, trading and programmatic programs:
- Listening and understanding of client needs
- Preparation of meetings: Reporting, writing of recommendations, presentation of results to clients (customer acquisition and loyalty)
- Technical implementation of Tactical and Trigger campaigns on Adobe
- Performance monitoring: Analysis and optimization of programs to maximize ROI
- Management of the relationships with the clients and business development
- A University degree
- Professional experience in digital marketing in an agency or advertiser
- Native English speaker. French is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Adobe (or Salesforce) too, and online ad campaign levers
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Strong taste for the technical dimension
- Both analytical skills and creativity
- Enjoy the search and measurement of efficiency
- Multitasking capability
- Very good computer skills (G Suite)
- Salary: Competitive package according to profile and background
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Chance to socialise Even with 500 people we like to spend time together! Participate to ‘Happy Meetings’ where we share the
- Group’s news with everyone from around the world
- Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
- Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Milan, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.