We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
Numberly is looking for a Marketing executive to join its Marketing team in London. The job role includes:
- Definition and implementation of our clients’ CRM Acquisition and programmatic programs:
- Listening and understanding of client needs
- Preparing meetings: reporting, writing of recommendations, presentation of results to clients (customer acquisition and loyalty)
- Implementing email campaigns on CRM Tool (like Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Tool, or any other tool)
- Performance monitoring: analysis and optimization of programs to maximize ROI
- Management of the relationships with clients and business development
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year experienced (internship or placement in digital marketing in an agency or advertiser is a plus)
- Native English speaker
- Very good knowledge of online ad campaigns
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Strong taste for the technical dimension
- Both analytical and creativity skills
- Enjoy the search and measurement of efficiency
- Multitasking capability
- Very good computer skills (G Suite)
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign
- Permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Chance to socialise Even with 500 people we like to spend time together! Participate to ‘Happy Meetings’ where we share the
- Group’s news with everyone from around the world
- Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
- Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.