Ready for your next move to join a tech startup with a social mission? Interested in creating something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn?
Sound like something you’d want to get involved in? Read on.
Multiverse are building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Their impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
So what’s the job?
Multiverse are looking for a Strategy & Operations Analyst to join their rapidly growing Go-To-Market Operations team. Working closely with leaders across multiple business functions, including Sales, Customer Success Management and Partnerships, you will focus on providing critical business insights and analysis to identify, monitor and measure success of key strategic initiatives, identify opportunities and drive impactful, data-driven decisions across their UK and US markets.
Tell me more… 👀
- Gather, analyze, and present data and information from multiple data sources and create reports to evaluate achievement of sales targets, monitor forecasting and measure strategic objectives
- Regular data analysis and modelling of specific GTM initiatives, regional expansion and new product launches
- Increase GTM team productivity by identifying process improvements across the Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success teams
- Lead on supporting the team with US market insights, territory analysis and data requests.
- Work closely with Regional Directors in our Sales team, and the rest of GTM leadership to understand their reporting needs and translate these into business, functional and technical requirements
- Support and promote a wider data culture within GTM, to ensure adoption of key data processes and tools, and work closely with Multiverse’s central Data team to develop new resources.
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and be passionate about working with data; you’ll quickly identify what data is required to take on a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer. You will be proactive, and work in a highly collaborative way across multiple business functions and stakeholders. You will be a self-starter who thrives in the face of an ever-changing start-up environment, with a great work ethic, and who is resourceful and creative in their approach to problem-solving.
These are the essential requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a related role within a fast-growing B2B environment, management consultancy or similar
- Experience of turning data into actionable insights, building models and tracking indicators
- Enjoy navigating uncertainty and answering complex business decisions independently
- Energised by a busy and dynamic working environment, working collaboratively with various departments and stakeholders
- Experience working with a range of datasets, undertaking analysis with great attention to detail
- Confident presenting data to a range of audiences, including challenging senior stakeholders, to deliver insights that land with impact
- Strong expertise in quantitative analysis: using MS Excel / Gsheets, strong plus if you have experience working with databases for analysis, data visualisation tools, or SQL.
- Proactive and intellectually curious, with a track record of identifying strategic opportunities that have positively impacted revenue or other business outcomes
- Prior experience working Sales Strategy or Operations, Management Consulting or Finance.
- Passionate about social mobility and doing social good
The exciting bits!
- Equity options 😍
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 4 M-powered Days 🙌 one day per quarter where we collectively switch off and prioritise well-being
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy…)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
The key details
📍 Location: Remote working with roughly 1 day a week in their London Baker Street office.
💰 Competitive Salary – Salary dependent on experience
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via TalentPool so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Initial telephone call to discuss your background and the position in more detail
- Interview with hiring manager & task
- Interview with Senior Director
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Multiverse 🛍️
Our commitment to inclusivity
“We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently”
They are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
Multiverse started in 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round – a $44m Series B. Since then they’ve opened their New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, they broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.