Have a passion for data and the power it has in a business setting? Fancy a rewarding career in coaching others to become more data-driven? Join this Ed-tech startup and develop your skills to become a Data For Business coach- full training provided!
Driven by a social mission, the Coaches at Multiverse are developing a diverse group of future leaders by offering an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training via professional apprenticeships. Join the team and make an impact!
So what’s the job? 👀
As an Associate Data For Business/ Data Literacy Coach you will benefit from a 90-day intensive training programme that will allow you to develop your technical, teaching and coaching skills to equip you in supporting your apprentices throughout the Multiverse data literacy programme.
Once you complete the training you would then become a fully qualified coach and begin guiding people at different stages of their career to become more data-driven in their role and learn how data and insight can be harnessed. The programme enables apprentices to accelerate their growth while at the same time helping businesses navigate digital transformation and use data to inform insight.
You will be responsible for your own cohort of apprentices, ensuring they develop into successful professionals. Your role will be a mixture of facilitating group and one to one coaching sessions and delivering taught workshops to support apprentices with their data and business skills development.
What programme will I deliver once trained? ✏️
The Data Literacy programme is a 13 month apprenticeship aimed at anyone who uses data in a business setting. The programme is designed to enable people to use data more effectively, impactfully and efficiently in their job. The course is delivered through a series of 11 modules and monthly coaching sessions and is focused on applied learning to build data skills, confidence, and business leadership.
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
- Passion for data and the opportunity to share the power of its use in a business setting.
- Strong communication skills honed from experience in hosting and facilitating group discussions.
- Desire to have a positive impact in developing others.
Some experience (preferably 1+ years) in three of the following areas:
- Excel and/or PowerBI.
- Using data in business and commercial settings to drive decisions.
- Teaching, tutoring, knowledge sharing or training others.
- Developing others through advising, supervising, coaching, mentoring or managing individuals.
The exciting bits! ⭐
- 3 months of training & support from experienced coaches to fast track you into the role 🚀
- 27 days holiday 🏝 (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 4 M-powered Days 🙌 – one day per quarter where they collectively switch off and prioritise well-being
- 1 Life Event Day 📆 (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy…)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause 🎗
- A hybrid working model 🏠
- Private Medical Insurance 🏥 with Bupa
- Medical cashback scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴🏽♀️
- Spill 🌱 all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials 🍻 and more!!
📍Hybrid working is offered which means you can work from home but you must be able to commute to the London office (Baker Street) once per month
What’s the team like?
“Our coaching team is an incredible mix of industry experts and former teachers bringing a blend of teaching and facilitation expertise and recent practical experience to ensure apprentices benefit from learning how to apply the theoretical into practical applied learning.”
“We’re a team that thrives on each other’s different experiences, skills and ideas. Every day you’ll work and learn with great people as you challenge each other to achieve something incredible”
🌍 Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Multiverse
“We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.”
“All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.”