Ready for your next move to join a tech startup with a social mission? Interested in creating something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn?
Sound like something you’d want to get involved in? Read on.
Multiverse are building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Their impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
Tell me more… 👀
- Key point of contact for the sales team and wider teams surrounding sales process questions and sales software queries
- Promote best practice processes across the client team and identify ideal workflows across our three key sales systems HubSpot, Cognism and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Contributor to territory planning and account allocation
- Work with the GTM Data Analyst’s to analyse and drive operational excellence across key client team motions: Inbound lead qualification, pipeline generation, opportunity management and customer success
- Identify and solve process weaknesses and bottlenecks, support HubSpot/Cognism process enhancements, modifications and best practices development
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and be passionate about solving problems quickly and efficiently. They will be proactive, and work in a highly collaborative way across multiple business functions and stakeholders. They will be a self-starter who thrives in the face of an ever-changing startup environment.
They are looking for someone with a great work ethic, who is resourceful and creative in their approach to problem-solving. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of analytical and operational skills, an understanding of B2B business models, and be technically savvy and comfortable using many different systems.
These are the essential requirements:
- At least 1 years professional experience: Ideally sales or sales operations in a dynamic, fast-growing B2B sales environment
- You will have project management skills including strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams
- You enjoy a busy and dynamic working environment and enjoy working collaboratively with various department across the organization
- You have experience working with data sets, deriving insights with great attention to detail
- You will have experience with data analysis and drawing out key insights using MS Excel / Gsheets
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good
The exciting bits!
What’s in it for you?
- Equity. One of our core values is “we are all owners” so we make sure everyone has a piece of the pie. 👍
- Excellent base salary with the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus (70% base, 30% bonus) 💰
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays to keep the tank topped up. 🏖️
- 4 M-powered Days 🙌 one day per quarter where we collectively switch off and prioritise well-being
- Pension scheme. 😍
- Perkbox benefits, for everything from phone insurance to gym membership. 🤸
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in. ⭐️
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics).
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun. ✔️
The key details
📍 Location: Remote working with roughly 1 day a week in their London Baker Street office.
💰 Competitive Salary – Salary dependent on experience
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via TalentPool so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Initial telephone call to discuss your background and the position in more detail
- Interview with hiring manager & task
- Interview with Senior Director
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Multiverse 🛍️
“We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.”
They are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
Multiverse started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round – a $44m Series B. Since then they’ve opened their New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, they broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.