Create activity groups with friends to keep each other on track.
Have you worked for 3+ years in a growth role at a startup and are looking to take the lead at an ambitious early stage startup?
This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced team and lead the growth of a platform that is aiming to become the world’s activity/fitness social network helping everybody share their activity data in teams with friends.
We’re looking for a curious marketer who loves data, experimentation and most of all has a serious amount of hustle to help us take Motion to the next level. You’ll work closely with the founders to help create and implement the long term vision of the company.
We are looking for a growth manager who understands the power of creative thinking and experimentation and who would revel in being a key decision-maker – we don’t believe in throwing money at digital ads without really strong product growth mechanisms; so you’ll be working closely with the founders to work on creative and ambitious growth plans to really move the needle.
A brand new platform in fit-tech that allows users to set a goal, sync their wearable/tracker, and then invite friends into a team where they’ll keep each other on track.
Motion is founded by an experienced team with previous exits and invested in by renowned investors. The product launched late 2020, and has exceptional retention rates while in early beta.
What you’ll do:
- Be keen to roll your sleeves up, leading strategy and managing and executing on all aspects of growth; ‘Gorilla marketing’, digital outreach, social, paid social, referral, influencers & partnerships and other innovative acquisition channels.
- See the bigger picture and explore innovative opportunities for growth
- Work directly with the Founder on building the brand, developing our brand character and personality.
- Deeply understand our target customers / personas to successfully create engaging and original content for key channels with the support of designers.
- 3+ years Startup experience, working within small, agile, cross-functional teams who deliver at pace
- You’re passionate, results driven marketer with aspirations to lead a growth team.
- Experience or willingness to get stuck in on all aspects of growth.
- You are super-ambitious, a problem solver by nature and hungry to get things done fast.
- You are not afraid of getting stuck in- no job is beneath you.
- Enthusiastic about exercise and tracking via wearable/app
- Have experience using Mixpanel analytic / know your way around a spreadsheet, you should be able to present them in a useful, relatable way to stakeholders.
What you’ll get:
- £35,000 – £60,000 Per Year
- Equity package to be discussed after probation period
- Macbook and any other equipment
- Subsidized gym membership
- London Bridge office with all standard amenities