Interested in working for a virtual reality, venture-backed start-up with exciting prospects? Look no further.
Check out MOONHUB’s opening for a Head of Revenue! Based in London with a salary of: £60,000 starting/base – OTE of £105,000 on successful sales targets!
So what’s the job?
MOONHUB is looking to hire an ambitious and energetic person to join their mission to redesign their existing sales operations, from acquisition to retention and the upscaling of their current offerings, navigating the marketplace with vision and innovative leadership.
You’ll be spearheading their sales team and working with all members of the company to gain deep knowledge and shape their product.
Sound like something you’d want to get involved in? Read on.
Did you know: 80% of information is processed visually. Our brains rely on our eyes so much that vision accounts for two-thirds of the electrical activity of the brain. At MOONHUB, they are harnessing that energy to transform learning at scale creating off-the-shelf and bespoke virtual reality training programmes aimed at empowering their trainees and streamlining solutions for their partners.
Tell me more… 👀
You will be responsible for leading our sales team and working closely with our product team; working on current warm leads; generating new leads from scratch; working on our customer journey and onboarding processes and further automating said processes.
You will be working closely with the founding team and managing a team of Sales Engineers, and the goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new clients.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a business growth strategy focused on consistent revenue growth and customer satisfaction/retention
- Create processes that allow for easier and more streamlined onboarding and upscaling of existing clients
- Work with our product team to further expand the reach of our e-commerce platform
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc
- Work to provide after-sales support and build long-term relationships with new and existing companies
Who are they looking for? 🕵️
- Ability to implement systems and processes for existing customers to encourage continued and increased use of our platform
- Proven track record of growing revenues in a scaling company
- Proven ability to automate and streamline processes with regards to customer acquisition and account management
- Proficiency in Hubspot (open to other CRM’s)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge in B2B SaaS and e-learning
- Excellent strategising and operational skills
- A fantastic personality to fit in with the team!
Ideally you have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in sales/client outreach
- Strong brand knowledge/how to implement a brand well when going to market and interacting with customers post deal close
- Proven sales track record and deal making skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Excellent people-management skills
The exciting bits!
- 21 days holiday plus all English government-recognised bank holidays 🏖️
- Birthday day as additional annual leave 🎂
- One wellness day per year as additional annual leave 🧘
- Monthly work socials 🤸
- Perks of working at Plexal (where our office is based): bi-weekly coffee mornings, bi-weekly pizza & drinks evenings, additional community events e.g. Women in
- Business lunches, festive parties 😍
The key details
📍 This a non-remote position, however, there is flexibility in WFH options
💰 Salary :£60,000 starting/base OTE of £105,000 on successful sales targets
⏰ Hours: 40 hours/week
📅 Start date: March 2022
What’s the culture like?
“At MOONHUB, we greatly value each and every member of our team as, with their own unique attributes and strengths, they enable the company to grow and unwaveringly take on new challenges. As the company grows, so shall you, growing with each new milestone the company reaches.”
What can I expect in terms of progression? 🚀
“MOONHUB is a start-up with exciting prospects. You will find that the opportunities, growth and experiences you will have with us will be truly rewarding.”
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
Apply via TalentPool so your application is sent straight to the employer!
Answer a couple of screening questions to follow
MOONHUB is a VR training platform for the workplace, designed to scale and provide high level data and analytics from the simplest of functions. With companies like Just Eat, Savills and Corps Security being part of their wide range of users, they’re on the trajectory to become the leader in the inevitable next step in training and are looking for a transformative and passionate person to join their growing team
MOONHUB describes itself as a “Venture-backed startup” and got its name from our inspiration from the innovation it took to get to the moon during the space race and we want to be a hub of innovation for many years to come.
MOONHUB is a virtual reality training platform that is scalable, useful and powerful. We’re making VR accessible, usable and useful by using our intellectually protected scoring system. Our platform collects vital data that is fed back to the company using our platform. Due to the nature of VR, the benefits include quicker training times, higher knowledge retention and overall higher return on investment. Last year we launched our MOONHUB Suite of training which is our off-the-shelf training modules covering subjects such as Diversity and Inclusion.