Role: NHS Account Manager
Opportunity: Full Time
Salary: £45k (inclusive of car allowance)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: UK, preferably London
Who are we?
Be a part of our digital health success story.
Arc Health, the technology arm of Medicspot, is a clinician-led company enabling best-in-class remote examination. Arc technology improves the clinician’s ability to make an accurate diagnosis and ensures that normal levels of clinical safety are maintained when consulting remotely.
Arc Health is an award-winning digital health startup building a unique network of telemedicine clinics which enable a remote examination with video consultation. Starting in 2016 with the vision to change lives through transformative healthcare, one community at a time. Our technology is set up in over 300 clinics across the UK, enabling patients to get better access to high quality care. We serve the NHS and private health market and we offer primary care services directly to private patients via our pharmacy clinics and our technology to the NHS.
We are a fun, passionate, and experienced team, building the largest consultation and examination network in the world. Arc Health is growing very quickly and we need more dynamic people to join our innovative and close-knit team. Learn more at archealth.io.
What will the job role be?
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to engage NHS sites to ensure customer satisfaction, appropriate Arc station utilisation and to maximise business opportunities. You will project manage the NHS sites and be responsible for supporting the utilisation of Arc stations, building stakeholder relationships and driving engagement within the NHS community. You will take responsibility for the various NHS projects and deliver on agreed outputs, use resources within the company and initiate corrective action whenever issues arise.
Embedded within the commercial team, you will have experience in or exposure to the NHS, ideally with a clinical background and remarkable stakeholder management skills. This role is home-based with travel around the UK as required.
– Lead on NHS accounts to support Arc adoption by the clinicians.
– Maintain stakeholder relationships, troubleshoot issues and offer customer support as required.
– Identify opportunities to further develop the Arc value proposition with NHS sites and project manage teams to successfully deliver them.
– Translate requirements into delivery plans, working with the wider team to achieve effective resource allocation and utilisation.
– Lead stakeholders onboarding to the Arc system
– Build and maintain strong relationships with clinicians and management.
– Ensure that risks and issues are managed effectively and lessons are identified, providing feedback to the product team to support product development.
– Build sales leads and opportunities by cold prospecting, connecting with warm leads, delivering a product sell and completing the sales cycle to contract.
– Support the reach of Arc with effective stakeholder management.
Who are we looking for?
Everyone in the team is friendly, supportive and ambitious. We’re good at what we do and we have a strong culture of trust and respect. We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager who has the aptitude to learn, grow and be entrepreneurial, with a passion for health and innovation and a willingness to get involved and take initiative.
– At least 3 years experience in a similar or clinical role
– Stakeholder management (engaging with the board and wider business; senior clinicians, technical and support staff, and positively aligning expectations and influencing decision-making across the organisation)
– Project management (taking ownership of projects and using initiative to manage opportunities whilst proactively resolving issues, linking with internal and external resources)
– Business development (identifying and pursuing strategic opportunities whilst connecting with existing customers to maximise potential and drive new business)
– Healthcare and technology (experience of healthcare or digital heath in the UK, including an understanding of the regulatory challenges and opportunities in the NHS)
– Full UK driving licence
What do we offer?
– 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
– Workplace pension scheme
– Medicspot doctor consultations
– Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family
– Dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
– Flexible working options
– Opportunities to grow and learn professionally
– Team away days