Website Matchstick Monkey Ltd
Dragons' Den Investments - Baby/Nursery Sector
We are looking to recruit a graduate to join Touker Suleyman’s “Dragons’ Den” Team, to help grow and develop our portfolio of brands in the Baby/Nursery Retail sector.
One of the companies, Matchstick Monkey Ltd, is seeking a Customer Service & Operations Executive to join the team. There will be a particular key focus on supporting the general office administration and sales team.
Matchstick Monkey is an innovative and fun brand in the baby/nursery industry.
The brand currently has a young dynamic team who have taken the brand worldwide.
The role will include:
- General administration including processing daily sales
- Customer Service
- Assisting with the preparation for trade shows
- Dealing with general store and online customer requests
- Processing allocations and maintaining the retail deliveries sheet
- Inputting and checking daily stock counts (stock take)
- Participate in projects, as and when required
- Data entry and assisting with general ad hoc duties
Desired qualities and skills
- Ability to work to collaborate across cross-functional teams and projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in office administration
- Ability to prioritise tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of further European languages, especially Spanish, French or German, is advantageous but not necessary
- You will be working in a busy and fast paced environment with dynamic people but you will learn a lot.
If you meet all the above mentioned requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.