Website Matchstick Monkey
Operations and Customer Care Executive
This role is focused on Customer Service and Ordering.
- FOB China – making sure all documents (i.e. product specs) are up to date.
- Being in constant contact with the factories as well as the customers to make sure that all shipments are leaving on time (including making sure customers have paid before any shipment is leaving, chasing for the second part of the payment if necessary).
- Ensuring that all documents are provided – and the customers are provided with all information necessary to arrange the shipment.
- Monitoring stock currently available in the UK as well as forecasting stock so to make sure that we always have enough – liaising with Head of Brand to agree orders before they are placed.
- Communicating with suppliers and the forwarders to get the stock in on time.
- Being in constant contact with the accounts department to make sure that accounts and documents for all brands are being kept up to date.
- Ensuring that warehouse operations are running smoothly (i.e. orders are being dispatched on time) .
- Monitoring and responding to any issues that arise – ensuring that they are being passed to Warehouse Manager to act accordingly or help when possible.
- Effectively invoicing customers and monitoring the status of invoices sent.
- Making Orderhive (ordering system) work – responding to and resolving issues as they arise.
- Helping the warehouse make the transition from old system (excel) to Orderhive.
- Managing Operations and Customer Care Executive – making sure orders are processed, the tracker is updated, online stock is up to date etc.
- Customer Service – Ensuring and delivering exceptional Customer Service. Acting as the point of contact for customers, upholding standards of quality in responding to and acting upon customer queries.