Are you dedicated and driven with a passion for eCommerce and advertising? Check out this great opportunity to work in arguably the most exciting area of e-commerce, with world renowned brands and innovative leaders in e-commerce!
So what’s the job?
You will be responsible for the strategy, communication and management of Tambo’s high-profile clients across Amazon Sponsored Ads, DSP & Retail Media (e.g. CitrusAds & Criteo).
Tambo are seeking a habitual high achiever, with a history of learning rapidly and growing their value to the team. You will be an integral part of their fast growing team, bringing new ideas and expertise that helps build their product. This role is a managerial role and will have scope for managing at least one executive.
Tell me more… 👀
This is a great opportunity for someone with Amazon experience to step up and take on more responsibility. The Advertising/PPC Manager will report into the Associate Director & Lead of the advertising team (Marie-Lise). This is a position with scope for management of advertising executives/assistants as your remit expands.
As a member of the Tambo family, you will be part of their journey as an ambitious and rewarding startup. Your skills, feedback, passion and drive will help clients and Tambo to grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Devising the overarching strategy for your clients on Amazon Advertising, DSP & Retail Media
- Analysing account performance and market behaviours to identify opportunities, optimise and grow your accounts
- Developing ongoing work plans for clients
- Monitoring account performance on a daily basis
- Researching, setting up and optimising advertising campaigns
- Use proprietary and 3rd party tools to research and analyse performance on Amazon and other marketplaces
- Contributing to new business development
- Creation and delivery of performance reports to clients
- Supporting other team members to grow accounts and succeed
- Assisting in the conduct of training both internal and external
- Supporting wider business initiatives such as consultancy
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
You should have an appetite to represent and grow the world’s leading brands, directly contributing to their success within the most competitive marketplaces, most notably on Amazon but also on other platforms.
- 3yrs+ experience working on Amazon Sponsored Ads campaigns and/or Paid Media campaigns
- Excellent written/spoken English and strong attention to detail
- Good level of competency in Excel
- Analytical skills and strong computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems
- Confidence in communicating/reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make decisions
- Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Amazon DSP experience
- Agency account management experience
- Understanding of retail media (e.g. criteo & citrusads)
- SKAI (or similar) experience
- Languages other than English (esp. German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Understanding and experience of other marketplaces (eBay, Zalando etc.)
The exciting bits!
- Competitive Salary 💰
- Flexible working with one day minimum in the office 👍
- Birthday day off 🎂
- Cycle to Work Scheme 🚴
- Tech Scheme 💎
- Private Health Insurance 🩺
- 40% Discount on all Nuffield Gyms 🏋️
- 5 weeks working from anywhere 😍
- Free Amazon Prime 🤸
- Annual training budget 📚
The key details
📍 Location: Central London
💰 Competitive Salary
📅 Flexible working with one day minimum in the office
What’s the culture like?
Tambo are committed to investing in and growing each member of the Tambo family. They want you to work where you are happiest; in an ambitious and supportive environment. Everyone is encouraged and given the flexibility to pursue other interests. Technology is at the core of their business, enabling their services, empowering their employees, providing collaboration. A new way of working for people who want to work smarter.
Tambo employees are measured on their results and rewarded on performance. Every employee has clear objectives with defined rewards for achievement. Tambo has offices in London (UK) and Sydney (Australia).
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
Tambo is the leading Global Marketplace Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon, whether they are starting out, looking to expand or simply optimising their current performance. They offer a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management and advertising services in the UK and globally.