Low Profile Fashions Ltd
Dragons' Den Investments - Ecommerce Executive
We are looking to recruit a young, enthusiastic, experienced individual to join Touker Suleyman’s “Dragons’ Den” Team, to help grow, develop and manage the online/ecom portfolio of start-up brands.
The role will involve being part of multiple innovative brands across different industries. There will be a particular focus on online marketing strategy in line with supporting the overall marketing team for each brand.
The ideal candidate will be required to get involved, build and implement full direct to consumer marketing strategies. The implementation of this may be through some agencies, however the goal is to build up our own in-house team to manage the operations and achieve the best ROI.
Desired qualities and skills
– Ability to work to collaborate across cross-functional teams and projects
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong experience in Google Analytics / SEO / PPC
– Social Media and Agency Management
– Experience of marketing strategies and online
– Ability to prioritise tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Knowledge of further European languages, especially Spanish, French or German, is advantageous but not necessary
– You will be working in a busy and fast paced environment with dynamic people but you will learn a lot.
If you meet all the above mentioned requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.