Matchstick Monkey Ltd
Dragons' Den Investments - Junior Marketeer
We are looking to recruit a young graduate to join Touker Suleyman’s “Dragons’ Den” Team, to help grow and develop our portfolio of start-up brands. There will be a particular focus on one of our very successful brands – Matchstick Monkey Ltd – which is in the baby/nursery industry.
The role will involve supporting the marketing team with online/ecom, international trade shows, branding, brochure and packaging design, photoshoots and brand marketing strategy.
Desired qualities and skills
– Ability to work to collaborate across cross-functional teams and projects
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in office administration
– Support the wider team on the various projects, ranging from writing product brochures to organising photoshoots
– Competent knowledge of social media, in particular paid support. Understanding of SEO and PPC helps
– Time management skills are key to ensure all deadlines are met
– Ability to prioritise tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Knowledge of further European languages, especially Spanish, French or German, is advantageous but not necessary
– You will be working in a busy and fast paced environment with dynamic people but you will learn a lot.
If you meet all the above mentioned requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.