We are looking for a Recruitment Officer to join our team! This is a newly created position that has arisen from our success and growth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for HR, Recruitment, and Compliance. The role will work closely with another Officer in the team and will report to the Recruitment Lead.
Building an unrivaled care business means providing best in class quality to all of our clients and carers. This role will heavily interact with prospective and current carers. Ensuring the successful graduation of our inductees through compliance and vetting checks is pivotal. You will be part of a small team that touches all aspects of the business.
- Attract, short-list, pre-screen, and interview candidates suited to the different recruitment streams
- Build a deep understanding of the Health & Social Care sector along with skills and knowledge required to succeed as a Care Assistant
- Monitoring candidate applications, ensuring all applications are processed in a professional and timely manner
- Develop and nurture candidate relationships by creating a positive working relationship.
- Provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Work alongside another Analyst to successfully onboard all new hires including monitoring and assisting with Background
- Building a positive working relationship with all new joiners
- Proactively strive to identify new opportunities and improve existing processes
- Ad-hoc Recruitment and HR projects
- Building a positive working relationship with the Care Team and Operations team
- Previous experience in Compliance, HR, Administration or Recruitment
- Strong administration skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of the Health & Social Care Industry would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise
- Willing to implement change ensuring best practice at all times
- Good listener with responsive skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work well independently but also in a team environment
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Company laptop
- Being part of a supportive team who’s passionate about succeeding together
- During the pandemic, this position will be home-based with the view to returning back to an office in London full-time
Lifted is on a mission to transform how we grow old at home. We are building a tech-first home care business that provides unrivalled high-quality care and better health predictions, helping older people live longer at home. We want our team to share our passion to do something better in the home care sector. Lifted launched in 2018 and is now fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission. We provide our clients with the best care from the comfort of their homes. Our best-in-class Carers and technology-driven services are designed to give people’s loved ones the care they deserve.